Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Fed-Kun's army
@Pandawanka
When I was in middle school the girls matured very young so all the girls in our school were tall and busty. Funny enough the boys were all short compared to them until our growth spurts hit at the start of high school. Hormones are weird.

despite the drama going on, I have to say I appreaciate these catch up releases. I prefer the actual chapters over those extras (which are still ok btw) that looks like being prioritized by the other translation group.

@seishunheiki

The extra chapters are what japanese readers get to see first on Twitter before a new chapter is released. Those are teasers by Norio, and they expand & deepen the relationship between Ishikawa and Yamada nicely. All Boredom Society did is go give you the same feelings of excitement like the japanese readers get to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Big sis bully time has come, wonder how will she react, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Dem kids eating those hormone paddies that make their tits grow 8 sizes no matter their sex even before they turn 13.

@Ataru
the thing is, I (speaking for me only) won't be able to appreciate that if I know there's already 3-4 raw chapters ahead. I tend to read the raws ahead just to widen my nihongo knowledge (which is stuck at n5) and still go back to the translation when it becomes available to compare how I understood it. And when I do that and check new raw chapters then compare it to the latest scanlated release, it feels like forever for them to catch up (despite diligently keeping up with the extra chapters before the next actual chapter). I mean I have no issues with bonus / extra chapters, just that I don't think they should be the priority when it comes to releases (specially if the raw is available a week / weeks ago)

Supporter
scanlation drama aside, thank you to the poster and their team for catching us up with the latest chapter. this series is a treat

Users who are viewing this thread