Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

@seishunheiki

I get what you mean. For me personally however, waiting a month or two is nothing, because I'm old(er).😁
I got the first four volumes of Kei Toume's Sing yesterday for me back in 2001 and then had to wait a year or two until a new volume was released in Japan (it lasted until 2015). Same thing with Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou: Got the first couple of volumes back in 1998 and had to wait until 2006 for the last volume to come out. That was frustrating. 😅

Double-page supporter
Lol I like how the feeling of getting caught talking to her on a video call feels like doing something bad.

Imagine being 5 chapters behind and only being slightly better than this TL

Thanks anon

Dex-chan lover
Yamada be looking like Tifa with glasses

Also YES SISTER FOUND OUT!

Double-page supporter
how does this fucking manga keep topping itself?!

@OxyTech @Endlessfin @DirkHardpeck
for ch48 and ch50 other kind rune-readers did first TL draft which was later proofread by others, so it cannot be called MTL.
The LQ notice for those chapters is generally for my subpar TS skills and ESL grammar.

I did make MTL script, for myself, for both those chapters, but just so I don't lose track of text bubbles, as expected it ended up inaccurate on more complex phrases.

To illustrate you can have a look at the script changes (latest ENG strings ended up being used):
https://0bin.net/paste/auKWy8NR+-dIPmG5#4bWwULnMRfkLNi6VLhWl25yBP8ENzH21++2eaCE5jLs

Users who are viewing this thread