Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 51 - It's Hard for Me

Dex-chan lover
He might not want his sister to butt into his relationship but he doesn’t want her to be completely indifferent to it. Can’t wait till he formally introduces her to the family.

Aggregator gang
When his sister was in "don't try it" mode it made me feel so sad, and then the end happened, and now I'm happy Ichikawa has such a nice sister.

Dex-chan lover
She was dumb for even considering that a girl that was on a video call in her pajamas in the dead of night with him wasn't at least pretending to be into him.

"for now" he got the guts. Something that every other romcom MC can't write

Dex-chan lover
"...at least pretending..." That's the part she was wary of, which is why she's in the know.

I was on the edge of my seat. I'm not the kind of dude, and yes hate me if you must, to despise incest. I've come to accept siscons and brocons over the years of reading mangas. So, in case the sister did come to have feelings for Ichikawa. I'd be embarrassed, a bit depressed, and definitely a lot more frustrated. Thank god it turned out to be her just looking after Ichikawa. I knew she was an amazing sis!

Dex-chan lover
The moment you realize she DIDN'T tease her lil' bro cause she thought he was being played, and that would've been cruel.
But when she finds out Yamada went for a sick visit of her own volition? Boy, it's ON! 😂

Contributor
I was totally expecting big sis to immediately take up that annoying-sister-teasing-her-sibling-who-is-in-love trope, but that subdued reaction at first threw me for a loop.
She made damn sure there was some chemistry in this pairing before stoking the fire...

Onee went from "protecc little bro" to "tease little brat" as smoothly as quickly

Users who are viewing this thread