Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - I Prayed at the Shrine

If y'all don't care about this translation, just... don't read it?

Legit, if you don't like it, just ignore it. It's not gonna do anything to you, and you now have one less thing to worry about.

Thanks for the translation, if you want to keep translating, keep translating. It's not up to anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
Keep translating this series. 🙌🏻 Don’t listen to anyone from the comment section. You guy’s did great.

Genuine question, why do you keep uploading a manga that already has a high quality team working on it when there are plenty of other good manga that don’t?

I got it when boredom was staggering their releases and everyone didn’t want to have to wait on their schedule, but now it’s a bit pointless when you end up releasing slower than them. I also don’t see much dialogue differences between your translations and theirs, so the argument for theirs being low quality scans isn’t really applicable.

If you want a project to upload to mangadex, try doing berserk. Right now, the first 200 chapters or so have been only uploaded by a group with bad typesetting and plenty of errors, so it would be nice to have some higher quality scans on this site.

That’s just what I think though, you don’t have to listen to anyone and can just continue uploading chapters here.

Double-page supporter
@Mo_Man_57

Not your business. I like this version more than the Boredom one.

If there is more people trying to translate something, you just have to gladly accept it.

Reminder that the time you use complaining about translations on the internet is time you could use to learn Japanese so that you wouldn't need translations.

@reimans Yeah I know it isn’t, just a question they can ignore. I’m not saying for them to stop and I’m not seething because double upload, I was just wondering. But really someone needs to get on uploading better berserk chapters to mangadex I hate having to go to other sites.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting all pissy because a group of passionate nameless people is spending time and money translating stuffs they like with zero profit and sharing their works because why not.

Imagine having the audacity to actually ask these people to translate something *they* wants instead immediately after that.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans same here. I like this one better. I love reading different versions of different groups. Some people don’t like that though.

Fed-Kun's army
The reason given in the previous threads for the anon translations was to influence Boredom to hurry up (they continued at their own pace). Now that they are caught up, they are even releasing before the anon translation and with easily better flowing dialogue. So now we have the excuse anon is doing it for "the love of the series". Bull. It's just a lame attention grab that continues to be hostile and detract from a popular series.

Give it up.

Users who are viewing this thread