Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56.1 - Branch-off Edition: Cosplay

Dex-chan lover
This is why I never trust anyone with my phone. But then again I’m reading manga on a trans website so it’s not like anyone’s really asking for it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Pro Life Tip: Use the "Hide" function so that photos are off your main camera roll. No sudden discoveries if someone decides to swipe around. Yes, someone snooping can still hop over to your albums and find the "Hidden" album, but that takes a few more steps if they're aware of it.

In addition to the typical nosiness and insecurities (e.g. photos with friends or co-workers, travel, restaurants and home cooked dishes), you'd be surprised what snooping exes and family members would get mad at... other people's baby photos, art or other interests that they didn't like the style of, photos from solo activities because we're individuals and we don't have to do everything together... "Do you have something to tell me?" "This is horrible. Why do you like this shitty [thing]?" "Why didn't you invite me?" "I see you don't care about me / only care about yourself" "Why do you want to buy that? I'll buy you something better" then buys something I don't want.

Pro Life Tip #2: Don't put up with people who snoop and want to control what you can or can't do or like, unless they're actually helping you or protecting you from danger (e.g. medical, fire, police). Yes, that includes family. Set good boundaries. Life's too short for this kind of bullshit.

Pro Life Tip #3: I recommend showing but not sharing anything too "valuable." Definitely share what you want to and can safely share, but the moment you send it to someone, it's in someone else's hands and they can do whatever they want with it. And instead of sharing photos, there are many things that are better shared in person... 😉

Dex-chan lover
I love this story, but the cheesecake shots of a middle schooler really make me uncomfortable...

@Candymon
I have a policy of never taking a nude or even scantily clad photo, because the possibility of it getting seen by someone other than my wife is too high.
Oops, sent an accident email, oops, scrolled in public. Security compromise...

Dex-chan lover
Almost happened to me a few times. I don't take lewd photos of myself or anything, but there are still certain pictures that I don't want certain people to see.

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs Yeah, that's definitely the safest route. I'm hovering a level below that: I don't do nudes or lewds, and I'm cautious with beach or pool photos even if they're context appropriate. If someone sends me something, I'll usually delete it from my side of the chat, because I like to scroll through earlier conversation to reread and no one other than me needs to be surprised.

For my younger cousins, I give them these suggestions too but ultimately it's up to them. They're a bit more open to sharing, plus they be thirsty and be thirsted after, so all I can do is hope nothing too scandalous happens.

@bigtiddyoneesan Totally understand that feeling. Rarely is there a person that needs to know everything about me, my interests, my explorations, or whatever in my life that I'm thinking about. I'm generally a private person and I think a lot of people in my life would be surprised by the other sides of me.

Dex-chan lover
@Candymon
For sure. I feel like people nowadays (especially younger generations) are generally too quick to share many aspects of their lives. It has a lot to do with social media, of course. Technology is amazing, but it evolves far faster than humanity can, which leads to less than desirable effects.

Might try the 'Hidden Images' function on my camera roll sometime as well. Just in case.

@Thrembs

I'm inclined to agree. I basically have to pretend the artist is drawing an indeterminate aged woman - I'm way past the age to find any sort of ecchi appealing so these sexy shots of a tall 8th grader are weeeird. I hope the mangaka never goes so far as to draw any shown genetalia

Dex-chan lover
@testrealms
I try to pretend it’s not there. Pretend it’s tasteless fanart when it’s at the end of and start of chapters then THIS happens.

Norio likes to lewd Yamada, more than the fans of the series, and i'm not complaining. She is great at drawing ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
I like to share nude pictures. Of my dog. Thanks for the translations!!! 🐶🐶🐶

Holy Fck,i love how she didnt want him to compliment the girl and say cute ,well thats what i understood so i probably didnt get it if there is a joke.

Dex-chan lover
Hm... I don't know how I'd react to the last picture. Being me, prolly bad.
Like, what's the point of THAT picture? "Check her figure"? That's why she's in front of the mirror...
So... To upload to onlyfans? (Disregarding she's 14).
More like, to send to her crush. And she's not sending them to me (Ichikawa), so...

Yeah, I'd deffo spyral -.-

MD@Home
You just know that after that reaction Yamada's going to try and figure out who his favorite anime/vidya girls are so she can cosplay them.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm

5277316-7682604792-78a69.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread