Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56.1 - Branch-off Edition: Cosplay

Double-page supporter
This comment shall remind you that both of these dorks are still in middle school

i hate when im showing something from my camera roll and the person im showing it to decides to look at the rest at picture like what the fuck i might have hentai in there

Double-page supporter
I have anxiety everytime someone borrow my phone. Imagine being accused a hentai reader because you have random anime girl pictures

Double-page supporter
Well, "oops".

By the way, it didn't look like Yamada disliked his geeking out. I guess it deflected her from him saying the cosplayer was cute...

Double-page supporter
give the poor boy a chance, girl. he can't recover fast enough at this rate.

This is why I take 10 screenshots of my home screen before I show someone a picture

I think that was yamada cosplaying,but she didnt want him to know so she was like its my friend

Double-page supporter
@Macrosis2020 Well, yes, that's what I meant. Maybe I just didn't express myself very clearly.

But also, I think that since she obviously likes him, it's reasonable to think that she enjoys seeing him act enthusiastic about something. I know I personally like to see my friends / partners "geek out" about things even if I'm not particularly interested in those things myself.

Users who are viewing this thread