Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 58.3 - Extra Chapter

Aggregator gang
Not surprised by Ichikawa going to sleep at 1am, my brother is 16 and he goes to sleep around 3am EVERY FUCKING DAY. Obviously, no surprise why he wakes up at mid-day hahaha. At his age I'd be sleeping just like Yamada stated, at around 11pm, and if exams were close I'd sleep even earlier to wake up before school and revise the content for the exam.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine existing within the bounds of time?
This post by Fuck Spacetime Gang

Group Leader
to be honest, such a relationship is boring, I hate guys who answers to all your messages "ok" and stuff like that. Bruh. I'm starting to get frustrated with this manga

Fed-Kun's army
@Antyl Keep in mind that they are still kids and one of them is more reserved than the other

Group Leader
@trog Also like, he does joke around with her? Even in this one panel extra we can see he teases her for being up past her supposed bedtime. The guy's just nervous and has to break out of his shell.

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle You got that backwards, I think. He DOES tease her... "Bad kid", for going to bed at 1. The one that says someone's past their bedtime is Yamada, cause Ichi sleeps at 23.30.

Group Leader
@tatherwood considering their positions in regards to the text bubbles and the writing style of the bubbles, I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Yamada asking when Ichi goes to sleep at first, and Ichi saying that they're way past 11:30.
I just couldn't see Ichi saying "Late! Bad kid", but I could absolutely see him being snarky about them being past her supposed bed time.

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle Hm... I'd need a native (or a TL from a scan group or something), but I'm 99.99% sure that Line Japan works just like Line Eur, which is the same as WhatsApp: you right, they left.

First pic shows Ichi, so it should be him asking... Tho I admit it feels weird. Plus at the very bottom there's an almost obscured "Guess so" from the left that feels totally Ichi...
But that would make the "That's YOUR fault" Yamada's. Doesn't it feel off? Even when teasing straight to his face she's not usually this forward, or rather, this explicit?

Eh, whatever. The "progress" in this manga is random at best. We went from her giving him a ton of chocolate for V-day, to her yelling "Suki da" at the school gates, to her not being able to tell himb"I was waiting for you" or to ask for his Line. Maybe that line is yet another off-character Yamada.

Dex-chan lover
Oho then maybe next time Ichikawa won't let her sleep until morning ;^)

Just like how I bingeread this manga so I didn't get a wink of sleep.

Supporter
@Tatherwood The V-Day extras weren't canon at this point (main continuity being about a month away from that). The Choco-mint bit was an accidental double-entendre. Those other examples are of Anna acting deliberately but within the context of trying to define a relationship that's not defined and isn't quite a relationship but most definitely is one. Without any relationship experience of her own (or from Kyo, for that matter) to rely on, at that. It was always gonna be a bumpy ride.

Users who are viewing this thread