Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 59.1 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
How do you mistranslate a single line? Have you been winging it this whole time?

People complaining about bonus content - the normal chapters have a fixed schedule, they come out every two weeks... The bonus content is just extra sketches the author posts on twitter, they never take the place of a real release!

MD@Home
Genuinely interested in how the hell you get anything but "I can only see the ceiling" from "天井しか見えない" (Tenjō shika mienai). Like, that's what the google translate says it is and it seems like a simple enough line that google wouldn't be too far off, so either it's flagrantly wrong or some weird saying you'd have to be a native speaker to know, and with all due respect given that this is the group that gave us "equipment warehouse" I'm more inclined to believe that it's just wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Take it easy, everyone; even if the translation is incorrect, they still took their time to do it and to bring it to us.

MD@Home
@Reiito Yeeting his bike into the river to save her from Pickup-pai in chapter 6 was probably the big thing (but not the only thing) that made her start paying attention to him, though she probably wasn't sure at the time if he did it for her or it was an accident. The tissue thing in chapter 15 is around when she realizes she has a crush on him (and realizes that he cares about her, though he has an awkward way of showing it.) After that is when she starts actively chatting him up in the library every day to learn more about him, though they mostly keep their distance outside of there. The milk tea scene in chapter 27 as well as the big scene in chapter 30 are what upgrade her from "I have a crush on him" to "holy SHIT I'm in love" and that also coincides with her starting to go out of her way to greet him in the mornings and sometimes walk part of the way home from school with him. Then some drama happens in 42/43 that almost splits them apart, motivating her to finally make a move by asking him on a definitely-not-a-date and getting his LINE in the process, and here we are.

@Suzushiiro Damn perfection of a comment, you responded to my comment exactly as i wanted. You highlighted the key moment perfectly thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I get the feeling he is about to beat that meat

@Reiito
Don't forget about the drawing of her art that he accidentally gave her. I feel like that was a small but key moment.

Users who are viewing this thread