Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 64.2 - Husband and Wife

Group Leader
Kyoutaro's dad is 13 years older than his mom. Cradle robber!

Fed-Kun's army
nah man, that guy has another kid
128-1285363_doki-doki-buff-natsuki-hd-png-download.png

"oh he's younger"
literally my first reaction. also didn't he look a little lanky in the last chapter? he's looking a lot more built now
edit: also aw man! I thought it was a new chapter, so I was hyped. ah well.

Chad towerig height. Probably a gorilla arm sized cock too.

Lol @ comment section. "HE'S YOUNGER THAN HER!?"... by people who surely read at least one of the dozens of series about kids chasing senpai. Theirs is apparently one of the chases that paid off!

Also, the eyes. Why is Yamadad looking up and to his left? And poor Ichikawa's family: 4 people and only 5 eyeballs between them...

2ND

@oldchangeling I'm not sure I get your comment. Aren't they just saying "He's younger than her?" because he looks older? It's just a 2 year difference after all otherwise they would be talking about Ichikawa's parents.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, Yamadad's burly as fuck. Though, does any of you guys think that the muscular look seems a bit...unfitting? We know that Yamada's dad is a bit of a...broody person like Ichikawa, according to her and this pic, I just can't imagine him like...sticking to some strict workout routines and protein powder and what not haha, 'cause it looks like he does xD. I feel like him being a bit lanky would fit a bit better maybe

Dex-chan lover
In the main chapter Papa Yamada doesn't look so muscular. 13 years difference between Ichikawa's parents. It is not impossible that Mama Ichikawa was a student of Papa Ichikawa. Perhaps a romance kept secret during her high school and assumed later?

Dex-chan lover
@SprinKah as someone who follows Strongman and other strength sports you'd be amazed how many of the athletes are that quiet, bullied kid from school. Seriously a stupid number of them were bullied and/or had mental health issues when younger. Quite a lot are weebs/nerds as well.

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties Yeah I guess I can see that, working out as a way to take your mind off the world and what not, I suppose so.

Still though, For whatever reason I feel like it'd still be more fitting if he wasn't THAT burly haha xD, just seems so...out of placed, but maybe that's just me

Users who are viewing this thread