Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 65 - I'm Almost an Adult

Double-page supporter
@brandonvu1997 Ok weeb. None of their chapters are “unreadable” unless you have dyslexia. Stop being dramatic just because you prefer anonymous’s translations. Just say you prefer their’s and move on. You don’t have to lie and exaggerate. Also, my grammar is fine, dork.

@liquidsword lmao I'll give it to you calling me a weeb was funny

I remember specifically deciding not read boredom society because of how bad some of the chapters are. The one where they were in cooking class for example was, by not much exaggeration, unreadable. And by unreadable, I mean words being structured in nonsensical form and meanings being butchered to the point that I was confused on what a character was trying to say until I read anonymous. This was not the first time.

Regardless of whether I'm exaggerating or not, it is objectively wrong to sit there and say that they are both of the same quality. One such example was even in this chapter, already pointed out to you by @yunyo. And that was most definitely not an isolated incident.

*edit* going back and reading some of the previous chapters, I'm convinced that they reupload and fixed their translations. I stand by the idea that a lot of them were unreadable, I wouldn't dare even think about dropping this manga otherwise and I know I did. But I'll take back what I said about them being unreadable (though anonymous still has less mistakes)

[rub rub rub] "This one got thicker"... (So you've been doing that with your left hand instead. I see... 😁)

So our little MC finally break his voice at 14 huh? Can't wait for a growth spurt in another 2-3 years time. I remember a good HS friend who overshot me by 2-3 inches during the Summer Break. Happened at 16.

Dex-chan lover
I always read both releases because I love those dorks way too much

Ichi really just jumped 2nd base, huh? :3 It's nice to see the topic of puberty explored in manga, usually these romance mangas are already filled with horny teens who don't even feel awkward around mature topics anymore.. Talking about mature topics and more, if you can't wait for 2 weeks till the next chapters, join us at the BokuYaba Discord server @ https://discord.gg/JMBQuPJ - we got discussions, fanart, recommendations, and even translations! OwO

@brandonvu1997

I guess you discovered BokuYabai not too long ago (from last summer/fall the most). I've read Boredom Society's translation since summer 2019 and I don't remember their chapters being super awkward to read, certainly not like those from that guy who popped out of nowhere a half year ago, sniped the series, insulted Boredom Society and anyone opposed to the sniping and machine translated his chapters with the help from anon fans. Those chapters were truly unreadable first and he had to reupload them with a better translation. Maybe you mean that guy's translation and not the one from Boredom Society?

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy reading both for the subtle differences and nuances, and of course for the joy of rereading this awesome manga! So, thanks to both anon and boredom :3

I am enjoying both translation groups take on this series. Sometimes one group's translation seems to not land for me, then the next the other's doesn't. But overall, I do like both takes on this manga.

@ataru I'll concede that that is probably the case. I remember going on to boredom society's profile and thinking about blocking them (and didn't because they do the extra chapters) so that is why I was adamant about some chapters being really bad, but its more than likely that I have mistaken that dude for boredom (half a year ago does sound about right for when I started to notice a major drop in quality). Apologies to the translators on that team if so. Going back and rereading them, there are grammatical mistakes for sure but they aren't unreadable.

Dex-chan lover
I read both versions. I prefer anon’s font choices and translations but I’m here for both.

Dex-chan lover
Pointing out one arm is getting bigger, saying "call out to me more," and pulling him closer...might as well have had unprotected handholding with how lewd Yamada is being

One day, I will acquire tiddy.

I WILL DO IT FOR ALL OF US, I SWEAR TO ACCOMPLISH THIS NOBLE QUEST!

Users who are viewing this thread