Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome to Hell

I've that kind of scenario a lot in... off brand manga~

Dex-chan lover
In a school full of people you can rape someone? for real? a little scream and there should be 20 people knocking that door. And of course, you gotta be afraid of him sharing proof that he raped you.

Manga logic. Sometimes (actually the majority) i think the mangakas think the people reading their series are braindead.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t worry, there’s a vigilante out there who’ll save the girl from this. She just has to yell, “Please, make me clean again.”

Fed-Kun's army
This manga truly did become hell. I want to control-alt-delete this from my memory -_-

I binge-read the raw and when I reached vol 2, as I guessed, the culprit was not MC. He just knocked him unconcious but the rapist soon came awake and strangled MC and..........

You can guess who the killer is provided you read this chapter.

ANYWAY, I SERIOUSLY FUCKING GODDAMN HATE HER.
That bitch has to die😠

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
The manga tells" You can never expect what will happen with your life" 😅

Dex-chan lover
@Tiorlan
I just wanna know what exactly were you thinking when you decided to spoil us the series?

I really wanna know what goes through someones mind when he suddenly decides that "hey, you know what would be fun? spoiling others fun!". Please, tell us.

I rarely spoil mind you, and if memory serves, spoilers are allowed in comment section. Oh well sorry for irritating you there, mate.

In any case, here is reminder for you:
there is no fun from reading this shit. This train wreck of drama has a horribly executed plot, everyone, aside of his mom and part timer coworker, are asshole, and you know what, the MC has been stupidly enduring 3 years of torment and harrasment, which should be shouldered by that bitch, just for her sake because he loved her LMAO. For fuck sake, seriously.

As such, I put that spoiler to warn others to bail out of this shit immediately. But if you still insist on continuing reading this manga, welp no help for you dude. I'm out; no more time for such garbage like this

P.S: I am glad that bitch got stabbed by the rapist's son in vol 3😂

Code:
Mod Note: While spoilers may be allowed, [b]USE THE SPOILER TAG[/b]

Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this for the head whacking of the rapist bastard, his death will serve as my entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
@Tiorlan Now I just wanna see that, not gonna lie

Also, has he actually full-on raped her yet or just assuaged her and removed her clothes?

Dex-chan lover
if you talk about this, i will expose these photos and videos that prove im a criminal
How the fuck does this logic even work?

Dex-chan lover
i'm sorry, what? Blackmail her with photos of her being r*ped by him? That's retarded hentai logic.

Dex-chan lover
Now why would her bra be left alone after the rape but before he ripped her shirt open?

But I thought she was in a sexual relationship when she helped get the teacher off MC, turns out I was wrong big time.

Dex-chan lover
Mc better use that bastard head as swinging practice next chapter 😤

Gosh i hate this mc is a coward and that female girl... A coward as well... One thing i would tell you that female is a beach and that mc is a coward. If i were him i would tell everybody what happened and i know what will happen if i didn't kill him they will only put the teacher in prison. Is prison really enough? Society is such a dumb piece of crap. If i were the one who will make such rule i'd make sure that he will be tortured that he'd beg to death. Also i would also make sure the way he dies is by him getting cut starting from his fingers and toes cut it bit by bit and by day after that i will cut his private part. Just so you know there's a way to not kill somebody while cutting their private part off. How'd i know? I read history i'm pretty sure it's at one of the dynasty in China their way of torturing is like that. Also there's also a way to cut body parts bit by bit without dying. Chances of it he might die because of blood loss but no need to worry before he dies i'll make sure that he'll die not by burning but boiling him.

MC is a simp + FMC is a bitch = rage inducing manga. The Mom’s the only silver lining in this series tbh. If you love drama continue reading this and if you don’t stay away from this manga and never look back.

Users who are viewing this thread