Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

@ThiagoMMUK
According to our Translator ( Regarding Vol2 ):
The plot is all laid out. We've gotten past the hard bit. Now for the fun bit.

Double-page supporter
fucking bitch ruining his life to protect her loose vagina's reputation then giving him false hope FFFFFFFFFFF

Dex-chan lover
imo it's freakin weird to be super hostile towards Sasaki. You act like people believe rape victims 100% of the time and at this point wouldn't just say "oh she's in love with him and just trying to cover for him something something murder couple." Everying in this manga is incredibly frustrating but I think that's the point lol

I never understood the whole stigma in Japan with how you're basically treated like a subhuman if you have any relation to a "criminal" regardless of guilt.

Group Leader
there was a person who some decades ago wrote about the intimate goodness of the mankind

her name was Anna Frank, and everyone know how she ended her life

same here

Group Leader
@yakoff this kind of stigma was not uncommon in western country until two centuries/some decades ago

Dex-chan lover
It still pisses me off that she never came out and told everyone the truth.

Dex-chan lover
ok i take it back, now it feels she really doesnt care for him and is just pity meeting him like to pay him back for saving her, and with that ending it feels like she's about to throw him under the bus or something

Dex-chan lover
I don't really care about her dating/liking someone else. That's fine. She isn't obligated to like him romantically.
But lying to him and stringing him along is pretty scummy behavior, especially when she's just doing it out of "pity" (though a part of me wonders if she is doing it to placate him and keep him from telling the truth).
Just be honest with him about the whole situation. Like yeah he'd be sad initially but he doesn't seem like he'd hold it against her.
And yeah as @Hollow7F I feel like she's about to throw him under the bus.

I looked into these russian chapters and damn............... We gonna hate her more than this

Users who are viewing this thread