Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Why the hell would you do this for that bitch and being suspicious of your one true friend 😭😭

This author is an S!!

Dex-chan lover
Okay, but the author doesn't realize how to do character arcs.

Literally everyone turns on him and blames him specifically at the drop of a hat. If MC's best friend still believed in him but was betting against some internal doubts of his own, then the conflict would be much more compelling against the conflict of wanting to believe in his friend vs what everyone else in society is telling him.

Best friend: I trust you, and that you should have a good reason for doing the things you did and you can take your time to tell me why. I still believe in you
MC: Okay, let me check because people have been posting my information online, and you're the only person I think would have motivate so could you help me-
Best Friend: WHAT?! I TRUSTED YOU! YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER MURDER AFTER ALL!
See how rushed and how much of a 180 that is? It doesn't feel earned or satisfying at all, and just like the author wants him to suffer more and more each chapter. It doesn't create deep or interesting characters, it just makes the audience frustrated, especially because this one point has been dragged on across multiple chapters now.

Jesus. The mc could go die in the ditch and I don't think none of the reader would feel bad about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
Tbf, mc best friend literally became a shut in and lost almost everything for him. For three year iirc. Imagine how happy he felt when mc came to visit him. Only for then to figure out that the mc was there only to verify whether he was the one leaking all this info. Not out of concern for him. Heck, he probably felt that his apology wasn't sincere. That has got to crush his already shriveled heart.

Dex-chan lover
All this suffering because some fucking asshole couldn't keep it in his pants and got to bone a jk. Fuck pedophiles man. Really wish there's a wish fulfilment manga where an Akumetsu style vigilante just straight up murdered pedophiles and suffered no consequences.

@brax No dude, are YOU serious? My take isn't stupid or what, intentional or not, do you think he didn't get the message once the harassment started, that he is ruining the lives of others not even involved in his mess? He legit just wants to play hero for his crush, cuz he has "feelingz for her" which is a stupid premise. This manga isn't as deep as you think it is, we are not seeing this from the society's pov. The point of this manga is to make us sympathize with ML and it doesn't work like this. It's rushed and a mess so far.

@Hollow7F Idk if you are being serious or not but I was being sarcastic when I said "wants to bone her", even FL knows he's gonna simp for her tho cuz he still has this "pure" 🤢 crush on her. She's literally using that to stop him from spilling their secret.

@JkCaster So what do you want the MC to do in order to stop the harrassment of his family? Kill himself? Move away (as a 14 year old mind you) to another country and live by himself? It seems like you don't understand the feelings of the characters because you've never loved anyone enough to want to protect them.

@brax Bro, read the new chapter. It's even more stupid now. So not only is everyone around him suffering for no fault of their own, it also turns out MC isn't even the murderer?! Lol, so all he had to do, was reveal that the FL killed the teach and be done with it? Yth is a 14 year old SO mature that he understands Criminology Laws and decides to take the fall for FL anyways? Cuz of some stupid crush he has on her? "Loved enough", right, so I should get a criminal record and ruin the lives of all those around me for someone that in return offers me no support for the next 3 years and carries on with their lives instead and only comes back when their own life may be ruined as well? Gotcha.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, cool, hikki friend! i wonder where this new development will go aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he fucked it up
Sigh, every chapter just gets worst and worst

what the hell is this, why can't you just say the reason to your friend and to your mom. fucking simp

Dex-chan lover
His best friend will even get angrier if he find out that the reason MC did not tell everyone about the murder is to protecting his little crush

Users who are viewing this thread