Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Holy shit. This fucking simps is ruining his life AND other people's for a fucking bitch.

*level high level Normies presence Detected*
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ORA!!!!!!!!!
MUDA DAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Please, don't pull an SVU on him and make him a real criminal.

Dex-chan lover
> i dont remember
Yeah, I dont believe that.But if she really lose her memories then its cool too, I understand mc has been under crazy shit for a while now but I'm getting tired of him but then having him move on too fast might fuck this series up too. Guess I'll keep on suffering and see how long this goes.

This story is so frustrating
I just hope the truth comes to light and mc gets a good ending

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Like I said in previous chapters she's not obligated to reciprocate his (romantic?) feelings so I don't hold that against her.
But once again the leading him on and probable lying about not remembering are huge black marks towards her (though she could actually have memory loss regarding the event. It has happenedbefore to people where they block off traumatic events). I get she's trying to distance herself from what happened but dude literally had his life ruined trying to protect you. Guy clearly needs a friend right now. At the very least she should be willing to do that much.

Girl seems perfectly fine to me, she wants to be there for MC but can't blame her for being scared.

So she was the killer but suffers from amnesia. If it turns out that she remembers but decided to do nothing, well, let's hope she gets her just desserts. Not necessarily being framed as the actual criminal, just a teensy bit of karma or something along these lines. As for Boy A, he better forget about her and get on with his life. Let's see who is the traitor that leaks info about his whereabouts, it can't be the girl since she didn't know about him meeting Ken.

Dex-chan lover
Leading perfectly up to the next chapter being a murder suicide. Not sure how that takes 21 chapters to show though? Pretty weird!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread