Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be the Devil's advocate here and defend MC. He's just a 16 year old who is being blackmailed, his anxiety levels must be on the roof, of course he's gonna make stupid decisions. Hell, I had an anxiety attack a couple of months ago and did some stupid stuff that I now regret, everybody makes dumb choices when they're in the edge.

I just cant wait to see the ending if he ever gets proven innocent, and the other people that called him out to get fked. But it will probably be like oh sorry bullshit all over again. Riles me up thinking about it the sheep's of media are strong in the society.

Seeing as the Russian TL stopped at this chapter, do you guys have the raws for this and the next volume?

Ugh i can't take it anymore. I hate him for his stupidity. But i still want to see the end of this story. Argh!!! 😡

Dex-chan lover
"These two teenagers who went through horrific trauma as children are not acting rationally" is a strange complaint.

It's the villian I don't get. If he has to pull the trigger here all he does is destroy himself and his father's reputation, and turn the kids he's blackmailing into victims and tragic heroes. It's not a rational move and it's being treated like it's a brilliant plan instead of an insane gambit. Like dude, this is not actually a threat that will hurt them more than you. The truth getting out will actually be best for both of them, because it will explain everything about their behavior. Are you trying to be forced into doing them a favor?

Thank you for continuing translating this manga. I've been curious and wanting to know about the story and ending. Few years ago just the summary already interest me, sadly it stopped after few chapters. So thank you once again.

Aggregator gang
What's wrong with this MC, gaaahhh i've had enough, i dropped this. Thanks for translating, i just hate this kind of generously stupid MC.

holy fuck i can't take it anymore, everyone's dumb... but i can't stop reading...

Users who are viewing this thread