Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

So. The main lesson here is if you are being the victim. And committed a crime on the criminal. You are the criminal and he's the victim. L.O.G.I.C

Aggregator gang
Please don't tell me that girl in school is gonna show up out of nowhere.

BX3

"All my dad wanted to do was get a little underaged pussy and you murdered him. Who's the REAL monster, here??"

Maybe someone need to punch some common sense to him... heck punch more common sense to everyone in this manga

Dex-chan lover
"is it worth killing for?"

Nah. Your shitty father deserves worst. Death is far too lenient on him

If you pick a photo with your phone then suddenly a random SNS account just uploaded the same photo you took. Isn't mc's phone security breached already? I know it's for the plot purpose. But seriuosly, there's something more concerning than the threat.

Ok, i will get hate for this
i dont AGREE with the son, what the son is doing is wrong
BUT one thing i agree on is, there is NO CRIME that is worth being killed for, no, not even murder.
even ignoring the fact that Death Sentences dont decrease the crime rate in any capacity.
Killing someone, regardless of what they did is A giving them the "easy way out" and B misses the POINT of the whole criminal justice system, the criminal justice system, and by extension the Prision system dosnt exists to "Punish" people, it serves 2 Purposes mostly, to Deteer, by threatening punishments, like prison, and to correct, if the deteering failed
Death dosnt work as a deterent, because "if im already dying for it i might as well make it count"(not quite like this but in that directionn) mindsets can set in in criminials. Because, afterall the sentence cant be worse anymore
and secondly, it fails at Correcting , because the person is gone, you cant correct a corpse
Some crimes are considerd bad enough that the criminal may never see freedom again, but thats not the point as long as they are human, they haev human rights, and the only rights we, as a society should ever withdraw are the right of freedom(not the right to seek freedom in my opinion, just the right to express that right)
because that right, is one that can be granted again, if the criminal is corrected,
the Right of living, cant be regranted if revoked once.

the Teacher is the worst type of human, i understand people WANTING to kill him, but not killing him woudl have been the right decision altough in that situation, it is less murder then self defense excess, but he cant pledge for that becaes that would require explaining what it was self defense against

Group Leader
kljdfhaskh Rape should be a life sentence you fucker, because being a rape victim is a life sentence in itself.

Users who are viewing this thread