Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
Damn it I couldn't wait so i saw the raw chapters and it seems
we are gonna get a shit ending cause all it shows is the girl healing from her wounds in the hospital the bastard sliced her with a knife the black haired dude and the mc goes back to school since he confessed something to the journalist and he recorded him and it pretty much just ends like that 😠

thanks for translating the chapter! this story makes me feel uncomfortable but not in a bad sense. more like, adressing things that make you uncomfortable you know? im looking forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
thats hilarious. pretty retarded how she doesnt know the last name matches with the dude she thinks her brother battered to death though.

Contributor
I am finding a whole new appreciation for the black haired dude, he likes... feel exactly what the readers are feeling, rage and frustration at the idiocy.

Dex-chan lover
So he doesn't hate him because he killed his father, he hates him because he's a simp. Huh.

Dex-chan lover
honestly after seeing the ending the trip doesnt really interest me anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly wondering if he's trying to test how long he can last before he reveals the truth to the public.

Also even if some asshat uploaded the ending, I'm still going to stick by and read the remaining chapters because you guys work hard for us by providing chapters daily.

Users who are viewing this thread