Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
I already know the ending but I'll just say it's dumb how he did so much her and
in the end they still don't get together cause of that crazy black haired friend of hers mc should of gone after this girl from this chapter 😩

Dude just tell her already. I’ll be so annoyed if he tries to beat around the bush. >:/

Contributor
There was already fiction logic with not just telling the police the truth about why they killed the teacher, but like dude, tell your fucking sister her boyfriend is a sociopath like holy fuck man!!!

I feel like the Mangaka is writing this to make the readers feel so frustrated against the MC. Even at the very end when Sasaki's memories came back this dude is trying to cover it up like a dumbass. asdlksdjfklggl so annoyed at this MC.

Group Leader
@SUPER7X he risk to be killed by his sister

10-7e6ae74613abd88490222e150b70cfe8683318fde75296d7dae80028401db672.png

Double-page supporter
@SUPER7X Technically the dude is a sadist not a sociopath, actually, he might have been playing all to his favor but he hasn't done anything yet, there's something else.

this guy simping is the root of everything, and if he tells his sister right now it could go either she doesn't believe him or she goes on a mental shutdown because she loses every shred of confidence.

I get what the MC is wanting to do. but GOD DAMN it's so frustrating, he should've just told the police the truth from the start so they could do a more in-depth investigation. He legit threw his life away for a girl who didn't even like him what a pussy MC.

Lesson: speak the truth, especially when it is difficult. Sooner or later it comes out and all you get is grief, remorse and resentment when trying to hide it.

Dex-chan lover
Dude should’ve made a scene at lunch if anything. Ask the guy “hey how’s your dad bruh?”

Users who are viewing this thread