Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

"Who?!" indeed.

Just cuz I had some free time.
Plus, the last chapter was too short.

Double-page supporter
Bro what the actual fuck is that shit? Mom's reaction is way outta fucking nowhere and makes zero sense, and I say that as someone who has understood and been fine with most of the things people have done in this series.

What is even the point anymore about keeping it a secret. Sasaki has already expressed her desire to come clean to the cops! All keeping it a secret does is protect his own ego. Destroying the evidence won't even save Sasaki, the guilt that he is destroying everything around him to protect her would destroy her. With no evidence she will be guiltridden or be declared a madwoman for spouting nonsense without any evidence.

Plus, the information that she was raped by the teacher is already known to the media, so she isn't even protected from being a known rape victim.

@Goodfuckery fuck you mean outta nowhere he knew that the person his sister was dating was the son of the dude he "killed" he knew he was dangerous and he didn't say anything, the moms reaction makes perfect sense, he put them in danger by not telling them.

Double-page supporter
No offense, but the characters in this story behave in a really retarded way. Except for the mother. Is talking unpleasant things out that much harder than killing somebody?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone in this manga is a fucking idiot, holy shit. There’s zero common sense in this world.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure publishing the her identity would be illegal

Also, why the fuck is his mother blaming him for the deeds of someone else when no matter what he would have done he would have been villainized? Like no matter what MC does, the manga always wants to say he's in the wrong. This would be fine if the manga was trying to make some commentary of how people get demonized and then have their lives full of catch-22s and every action or inaction deemed as morally wrong, but there's no such commentary here at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright I guess I can understand the sister she was happy for a bit but it got taken a way I mean even if he didn’t tell her she’d probably still be pissed at him but the friend comes back at the end aye but aye two chapters

Dex-chan lover
his next manga is as retarded as this one, then again it's only 3 chapters so far, so it might become good, or not...

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane He favored keeping secret something that put his family in danger, and they have no context as to why the fuck he would do that since he's choosing to keep quiet. Her reaction makes perfect sense, you saw the guy your sister is dating is a dangerous psychopath, and you did nothing to tell them of the fact, worse, all in favor of a girl who wants to come clean with this shit anyway.

Aggregator gang
@Goodfuckery what do you mean makes no sense? he knew he's the son of the man they killed, a dangerous psychopathe who's dating his sister just so he can get close to him and exert his revenge and he kept quiet. seems to me a pretty fucking legit reason to be mad about. one of the only reaction that makes sense in this retarded story lol

Users who are viewing this thread