Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
@Ingway Except his mom knows that psychopath just threatened his friend who was raped and tried to kill her after telling him to come to him. Obviously she can infer he had reasons to hold his tongue, such as to protect them.

Also, shouldn't his mom be more caring for what HE is going through right now? Like god damn.

Group Leader
This is what you deserve you scum.
Ruining your life wasn’t enough you had to fuck your families life too

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Think of it this way. you spent years of your life lying to your family about it, your mom is putting on a brave front for you, even believing you and thinking there has to be something more to it. Then she finds out he was indeed keeping something secret, and all to protect some girl at their cost of their entire family for pretty much no reason. She still angry, but she understood the intent, and then, this shit happens, and you find out he was STILL withholding information from you, except this time it directly correlated to their security too, by not telling them the guy was a psychopath, and letting it slide. Even if he did explain it was to keep him from leaking the photos, he still could have told them about it, he might have targeted the sister too just to make him miserable.

So he was lying, "came clean" and it turns out he was still lying about a serious matter anyway. What he thinks doesn't matter, he choose to keep quiet and now he's getting what he has sown.

Dex-chan lover
If he would just TALK no one would be mad at him.

Like he's got a perfectly good reason why he didn't say who that guy was, the guy was deliberately blackmailing him and got together with his sister for revenge. He was like "hey, you know how much it'll hurt your sister if you tell her this" and poor Boy A is already feeling guilty about everything so of course that worked. Just explaining that shit would've worked. Just explaining ANY of this shit would've worked.

Seems like the moral of the story is: if you've got a secret that actually casts you in a good light, probably talk about it

So the mom can deal with a murderer son, but she CANNOT accept he lied to her one time...

It's getting a bit silly.

Fed-Kun's army
His mother has been utterly betrayed by her son. I cannot blame her at all for saying what she said. He should have said something from the moment he realized that bastard was using his sister, but he kept quiet.

Even now, he insists on protecting that girl to his family's detriment. He is trash.

this guy is protecting some random girl but doesn't give a shit about his blood

shame on him

Guy just spent 3 years of his life being absolutely hated by everyone, living a hell of a life, had to lie on his identity to get a glimpse of a normal life again, has probably the most fucked up thoughts all the time because of the whole story, can probably trust no one because close to everyone probably rejected him and treated him like utter shit after the news came out (as we can see when his "new" friends learn what he supposedly did), and people in the comment expect him to be lucid and tell everything to his mom.

Not saying he is right or the mother is wrong for treating him like this, but this is a big gray area and even if some of the stuff makes absolutely 0 sense (the face of the boy is plastered everywhere and everyone seems to know him but the son of the dude who got killed dated his sister like he was a total random person yes yes), but that is not one of the thing that makes 0 sense and it's actually in line with how he's been acting throughout the story. He went too far now to stop protecting her.

Dex-chan lover
This guy is the epitome of simping, he's destroying everything and everyone around him because of it, Fuck, that guy wouldn't stab her if from the go he would have told the truth.

I'm more annoyed than sympathetic.

Double-page supporter
The policeman from this chapter who interrogated the protagonist probably has most of the readers' expressions right now...?

Dex-chan lover
Ok, in this instance I can't blame him. Dude was being blackmailed, he couldn't just tell her mom or sister, specially her sister, it was a lose-lose situation.

BX3

Mom's reaction is understandable. That's undebatable.

Anyway, I haven't seen the ending. I'm wondering if the moral of this story is supposed to be "swallow your pride, idiot". There's a lot of conflict in this story that's somwwhat easily solvable, but none of it is done because of an intense adherence to a personal code. And the side characters point this out repeatedly.

I think how frustrating the main characters act is pure author's intent. Or maybe i'm giving them too much credit. I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread