Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
"It's all a lie! There's no way my 13 year old daughter was raped by the man I let into her room!"

Face it, bitch. You're complicit in your daughter's rape.

So he throws her under the bus after 3 years, but giving proof to the police, which will end the matter entirely, nah, hard pass...

What a f*cking idiot.

The only way i can think the MC keeping the USB is that the author hide that he was actually a complete psycho that want to get off to it and actually enjoyed all the suffering he gave to his family, friends and now throwing the girl under the bus, but probably it is that he's just an idiot.

Why doesn't he just release the photos that he just spent 3 years suffering to keep hidden? Dang I sure have out thought the author this time

Dex-chan lover
FREE FROM THE SHACKLES OF SIMPERY, BOY A RISES
now if only he'd given the fucking USB STICK COME ON, GIVE IT TO THE POLICE THEY AREN'T GOING TO LEAK IT.

Dex-chan lover
Right now the issue is completely with MC since Sasaki herself was gonna come clean about everything but he's withholding information. Surely he could show the drive to the police and they could confirm without releasing any images to the public???
But he's still a traumatized kid so I'll give him some slack lol

Guess we just gotta see how this plays out.

But still, apologizing to the pedo rapists son??? Nah that guy can get fucked

Dex-chan lover
He coulve just give the proof to that detective and ask him to keep quiet about it. Wth man

I'm still confused on why he didn't give the evidence, it would've helped their case by a shit ton.

Users who are viewing this thread