Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

@Hyujim it wasnt covering up someone elses crimes, it was taking the blame for someone elses crime and completly ignoring the compelling existing case of it being in defense to do someone being raped

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I can't be mad with him this time. Dude is just tired and doesn't want any trouble, not to mention that him almost getting killed would draw even more attention from the media. He just wants to end it all and finish this, and making that girl going to prison wouldn't help in that.

Fed-Kun's army
If the setting was in the USA, any character here will all be sued! XD

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

I didn't get to see the sniper's last page since I abstained from read it. Can you upload it at the end as well?

Makes sense, she is as crazy about the "murderer" as much as he is, just a little more violent. Whats a murder attempt or two between crazies.

fuck this bitch my god. out of the three that liked sasaki (mc, senpai, and her) shes EASILY the worst. ironic that both the men she claimed sasaki would be scared of acted more decent than her lol

Dex-chan lover
All of this could've been avoided if someone had prevented that teacher from reading shoujo smut manga. Those books make men think Japanese women love rape.

Now i started to wonder is sasaki really that of a beauty? It just seems like everyone is infatuated with her. The teacher rape her, the senpai like her, even that itakura crazy girl like her.

Being a beauty is surely very scary.

Users who are viewing this thread