Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 31

Thank you for translating this. I barely enjoyed this and read it to see what happens (I skipped alot truthfully, which didn't affect the story at all.) I thought the themes and concept was interesting, the writing and characterization was just bad.

Double-page supporter
He simped a lot for her and she finally was like damn maybe I like him but nope lol.

Dex-chan lover
Say what you will about the story but Goddess gave us daily uploads and that is not something we should take for granted.

Aggregator gang
I feel like if I was in middle school I still would've handled this better then him
I would probably be a little unstable since I've seen a murder happen and see the body that died right in front of me before but if I really, like really trusted or liked her I would've kept it a secret and just say that the teacher attacked both of us and I acted with the bat from self-defense. It's not like I would be lying, both Yui and Takashi did it in self-defense
My problem with MC isn't the fact he hid the fact she killed him, my problem is that he framed the teacher as innocent. I also hate that, even when the teacher's wife put off the warrant(?) she still hid the fact that her husband harassed not one but 2 children. if she was a normal person, even though it would be very hard, she would think long and hard about what happened
it's obvious, even if she thought it would happen only for a short while, she should've known this was going to ruin most of his life if this wasn't revealed

some trains really do have a person on the track huh

@nobodygattaknow who is the other child that he harassed ? the only one I know is Sasaki-san.

That time when Sasaki-san wanted to say something that could possibly be a confession but then got Interrupted by MC saying that they shouldn't contact each other anymore and that expression of her when she accepted it hurts me a lot. but It's probably for their own good.

The mc is so stupid and selfish, all it was just for his own ego. He never asked the opinion on others and just assumes what's best to do. Why didn't he learn from the past that doing everything yourself isn't gonna work?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh this guy is a pillar of pure niceguy-enite, serious giga-simp bro.

Dex-chan lover
Also she totally loves mc, poor senpai is about to get NTRd into the dirt.

Users who are viewing this thread