Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
This just might be the most retarded MC in all the manga that I've read which is saying A LOT. This is captain dumbass here

Dex-chan lover
So that was his sister ahhhhhhhhh. Like come on MC like you did all that for someone you don’t love anymore like whatlttttttt

@JaxR I'm slighty confused so if you don't mind could you give me some reasons why you think it was trash I lowkey wanna hear some reasons though.

Double-page supporter
@BusinessGL Well what do you expect she didn't return his feelings of course he would give up on her I mean even 5 years later she still hasn't gotten together with the senpai dude that helps her which shows she probably hasn't gotten over her trauma.

Double-page supporter
Man, it was ultimately the right thing to do for the sake of everyone's families, but Boy A threw away his one chance to finally be with Sasuki.

She might have ended up becoming codependent if they got into a relationship, but we'll never know.

Group Leader
Aside from what Tamerlane and others have said, I think the award for the worst female MC goes to this chick. No, I don't care if it's a rape victim or whatever accusation you're about to diss out. Everyone in this manga is fully retarded. You have the police force that's at least competent in Conan, and then you have this. This requires so much suspension of disbelief that it might as well carry a "dark humor" tag as well at this point. The main male MC is not too bad. He showed kindness and compassion for his crush, but unfortunately the plot required him to be stupid as well. It was a waste of him to risk his life like that. Some good deeds are wasted, lmao.
Well, at least it's a bittersweet ending, so that's the only saving grace this manga has. Not that I expected much after the first few chapters, but at least it gave me a few chuckles. X3

And the moral of the story is JP people are lowkey retarded.
Or at least the mangaka's written characters are.

Weirdly,,
Police in this manga is sucks.
The journalist have it better, doing their own investigation, and resulted in "Boy A" confession.

weirdly not the worst ending. I thought of a million stupid twists the author could have pulled but this ending isn’t that bad. still not a great manga but it was a hilarious read

Dex-chan lover
Police in this manga was one of the worst i saw lately, they couldn't get data from the phone that later was retrieved by The Son. That data alone would be enough to somehow "frogive" the killing stuff and somehow save MC family from all that stuff but guess author needed to move his story forward somehow.

Dex-chan lover
oh man, these Mangakas manage to always fuck my suspension of disbelief with the scenarios and characters they portrait in their works.

Contributor
@Hejti actually, I wouldnt put it past modern police to do something similar, especially when its something sensationally broadcasted and a person already simping confessing to the crime. Its a form of bias, which is why a lot of convictions of African Americans are being overturned nowadays, especially the rape murder cases.

Users who are viewing this thread