Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Group Leader
Police force in this manga is worse than most detective series around.

Tbf, I think it's pretty hard to resolve this manga when the thing that made all this mess has been dead since chapter 1. The ending is acceptable, but there's a lot of decision making that just didn't make sense until the end.

HAPPY ENDING POGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OwO
OwO
OwO
OwOOwO
OwOOwOOwOOwOOwO
OwO
OwO
OwO
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE BoOOOOOOIIIIIII

Every character behaviour seems believable to me. Some people indeed capable of being a bitch
(I mean people like that do exist)

If his confession was in 2020 USA, it would’ve been made a meme out of and he would be called a simp

Aaaah... At last, it's over... I truly like psychological manga, and this is not a good psychological, but thank you for all these chapters anyway! It is a happy ending, I guess. Everyone is satisfied and is in a good place. If it is in MAL, I will give it 5/10. But it's actually 4 in enjoyment... Hahaha... But, I'm interested in the author's next manga. I will keep an eye on that. Ijime right? That means it's about bullying huh. Okay.

Aggregator gang
OH GOD
Wanna sum this shit up
Trash society and not even rational at the slightest
2/10 but 4/10 for the decent ending
Wonder how the author came up with this, but go on with your career I guess

My favorite part was the translation but Goddess scans, it was high quality!
I have shit loads to say about this manga but I'll just keep it to my self

Aggregator gang
I don't even know what rating to give, so I'll do a biased judgement based on the previous fucked up things I've read for the past week that made me doubt Asia on a pop cultural level.
On a scale of 1-10, Id give it a 7. Being a fictional story, there are moments i had to turn off my brain ofc, but its done for storytelling purposes. Accept it or not, its subjective. But I didn't feel like inhaling formalin, so it wasn't that bad.
My rating is scored based on that= 2pts and 5pts entirely for Kawai and the ending she deserved.
I've read worse.

Just to let people know, quite a bit of this is true. If you look up what rape culture means in Japan you will be shocked! It's not to say their aren't good people out their, but what I got from reading news articles and past rape cases in Japan is that a lot of women are shamed from even talking about it. They're later ostracized from their communities and families on a larger scale. Which made it even more realistic to read this as someone's REAL STORY. Which is scary asf! It happens here in the US but our culture is a lot more progressive in that aspect in my opinion. (At least on a more social-intimate scale "close-trusted friends and family members") But rape every where is definitely swept under the rug like it's just dirt to be picked up later.

Yall are trippin. This was great. IDK whats up with yall having to have your brain on 100% review mode paying attention to every tiny detail. Just enjoy things. Jesus.

This was a great read. 8/10
I honestly dont know the reason people are complaining and saying that the ending was anticlimatic. I mean this is not really a superpower isekai fighting shonen manga where people can blows everything up. The crime happened when both of them was 13 and undergoing puberty. Did you seriously think someone that young could make a logical decision when their body is pumped full of adrenaline, in shock and being in an unnatural situation? Not to mention the mental trauma that both of them suffered as they keep growing up.

As someone who lives in a society with a somewhat mob mentality, I can completely see how realistic the JP society acts. Not to mention the shyt an internet troll can do just to incite drama so they can get off to it.

T51

Double-page supporter
Welp, I think I might need to watch some comedy or something to keep my already horrible mental health, going from fuck to ohmyfuckingshit, because of finishing this in 1 sitting.

But other than that, this was a golden read. Thanks TLing the series, although I did miss the discord banter, really helped me ease into the manga.

Also, knew Kawai was gonna be best girl, and fuck that planetary-sized forehead bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is the best ending I could've hoped for this kind of series. I am content and happy with it. Thank you very much.

Dex-chan lover
So what the fuck happened to the yandere lesbian? The mc hikikomori friend?

Dex-chan lover
Read this all at once after hearing this was the same author has the other series goddess scans is translating. First off a lot of my memories blurred cause i got emotionally charged but i honestly hate the mc. At the end of the day the father was a pedophilic rapist and had they released the photos instead of trying to hide everything then everyone would be significantly better in a shorter amount of time. I know they mentioned that sasuki would’ve broke from it but honestly speaking i don’t think that’s a good reason to cause the suffering of 5 other people. If we’re being honest, i somewhat understand the teacher’s son cause while his father is a pos he was still his father at the end of the day. As for the media shitstorm, i find it kinda unbelievable. Like taken that kevin watts case. I saw the story and thought about for maybe a week and then forgot about it except in passing thoughts. Anyway probably a 7/10 cause the emphasis on how the mc revealing the lie from the beginning would’ve helped everyone gets annoying when they repeat it every other chapter. Also, SIMP!

(Edit: the lesbian yandere friend felt like padding tbh)

1. the lesbian yandere literally attempted murder, and takashi just ignored it?
2. was the picture that takashi took with the scared classmate ever explained to the other students? do they all think he was just being a creep?
3. the girl that bullied takashi at school falsely accused him of assault and theft, and she wasn’t punished at all, which is honestly really aggravating. also, she made fun of kawai-san for being sexually assaulted at school(which is already fucking awful), but she victimized herself for an assault claim, which was FALSE? why did none of the students get mad at her?

those are my only problems, but they’re pretty major plot holes. 6.5/10
ken-chan development back into society and back into the friendship with takashi was really heartwarming.
takashi x kawai was probably the best thing about this manga and we got so little of it :/

Dex-chan lover
Even though the overall manga is trash, the ending is good. Quite acceptable

I friend showed me the 3 first chapters and I thought it would be a good reading even though I don't like this kind of story. But people are so fucked up in this shit that would made Junko Enoshima jealous. The MC fucked up his whole family for 3 years for nothing. The girl and the teacher's wife could have just made the rape case public and everything would have been better to MC and his family. Both that yandere and that forehead girl were absolutely shit characters, they didn't had any use to the story but to fuck things up even more and they still got out of this unharmed. But I kinda liked the ending, seeing Kawai-san with the MC and Ken-chan back in the society was really nice. Senpai was the least fucked up character and couldn't even date someone smh.
6/10 maybe 7/10.

Users who are viewing this thread