Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

So wait, is Aoi the teacher's son's daughter?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
To anyone who hasn't read this series: don't. You'll get more enjoyment out of watching a man getting kicked in the nuts for five days straight.

I fucking hate this manga but it has been a ride nevertheless. Kudos to the TLs who speedran this faster than the time it took for france to surrender in ww2.

it's average for how the storyline, i cringed for each chapter then decided to speed reading this. for the ending i guess it would not be much more better than i expected.

He destroyed the lives of so many people just to protect a girl who contracted him in order to ensure that it wouldn't leak out that she was raped.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

He ended up with the better girl but still annoying how he put his family through so much shit just to protect his crush's honour like she didnt just stand by while he was bullied by his whole school. Also feel like the teachers son got away with too much he deserves triple the abuse the MC got. Thank God this is manga and not real life.

Code:

"Simp meets karma" the manga. It is kinda hilarious that by trying to "save" that girl he ruined more lives than if he simply did nothing.

Wow people really like to trash talk shounen mangas like these. But this is a great series. It's storyline doesnot make a lot of sense when thought carefully but nevertheless it has perfectly presented all the sides of characters and discovered each and every aspect of story. People who trash talk about it might not know how a manga gets published. Shame on guys who know and still trash talk about it.

This entire manga will have you screaming at the main character to do the right thing while he consistently and invariably fails to do the right thing.

Double-page supporter
Plot-wise: 7/10, pretty solid, nice twist here and there
character-wise: 3/10. They are all stupid. Given, the characters are teenagers, and teenagers make bad choices. Still, when they are all dumb with no smart character to support that, it pretty much falls apart.
Reading experience? If you're into screaming at the screen then go for it.

The moment that led up to the confession were good the ending is shit imo I mean in a way it’s a happy ending but it’s not really satisfying 7/10

Decent ending, but two things,
Who's the father of the baby? The teachers son?
and
I wish they got back in contact after the five years, but at least it's somewhat a happy ending with him getting with that scary looking person that actually isn't mean

Users who are viewing this thread