Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

Dex-chan lover
@mal2012

It changes when one guy's 40, choke slams you against a wall, rapes your best friend and beats the living shit out of you and you're 12.

Aggregator gang
@Tamerlane
If you're 12, you are not punishable anyway, according to Art. 41 of the Penal Code of Japan. In any case, it would be exceedingly difficult to get a self-defense argument accepted if the attacker was killed. Just how it is.

Dex-chan lover
@mal2012
And that's what happened in the manga, but everyone at his school and in society treats him like shit regardless. He's not punished by the legal code but goes into witness protection, but his information gets doxxed

The MC crushed his family and his friend for his childhood crush. Even now he's hesitant to tell the truth. For him his family doesn't compare to his childhood crush. In truth I really like the teacher's son for the choice he forced on the MC which made everything clear one one side he has his beloved childhood crush and on the other side everyone. In no way I am siding with the act the teacher's son committed but only with him making the MC realise reality.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

3 things I hate about the main character and the girl.
1 I get that the girl got raped but she didn’t want to admit it and fucked over the kids life forever with no going back. I’d get it if she regretted it and felt guilt which she does but she treats it as if nothing ever happened. I mean the memory of her getting raped comes every time someone touches her which I understand but you should speak to someone about it or atleast talk to the kid. She fucked up the kids family life, they have to move because of her, and his sister who used to love him hates him now all because of her.

2 the kid knows how it affected the people around him. His best friend who
Became a shut in because of his decisions again the girl is at the fault because she kept quite about the whole thing she could’ve went to the police and told them she could also ask for not to be shown or mentioned in the media but guess what she didn’t. That one is just what I think idk if it works that way but it should. Since some rape victims haven’t been like mentioned in places soo

3 why tf would she trust the teacher who literally has a rumor around him saying that he is a pedo. While rumor is a rumor it doesn’t change the fact that he has done something that mad someone thing he’s a pedo but guess what she had to get in the room all her fault and for that she deserved it

My point is that if anyone in the world is a victim of something and they don’t speak up or tell what really happened which in itself is a really retarded thing to do if their decisions affect over 3 people in a negative way they deserve every single thing that happened to them idc their age they fucking deserved it.

I hate all the characters in this manga and this kind of manga but it’s descent since It helps me pass time.

Also anyone read the book speak (read that book couple months ago because of school hated it. the main character got raped by this dude at a party and she stayed quite about it the whole time also she called the police and the pretty sure the party had alcohols and stuff getting the kids in trouble) that bitch stayed quite for so long and that got her bullied wouldn’t say she deserved it but why tf would anyone stay quite about something that affected you in such a bad way like wtf is the point of that

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I dont get it but still, i read the last chapter so i know this shits gonna end soon and it has a pretty satisfying ending that I would give this a 9 outta 10. Though the starting is hard to swallow. The ending is just downright happy

All that's waiting for the MC is despair. No matter how much time passes the scars of the past will remain. No one is going to praise him for his "the so called heroic act" which is just his delusion.

Double-page supporter
I just realized this but, Shonen A is pretty much Yakuza 1.

Aggregator gang
Wow, what an ass
He held the proof?? It's not like he's saying anything different than what's on that USB. Yui, when she wakes up, would probably say the exact same thing since they agreed to do that. Hiding the evidence is going to do the opposite of what you want, garner attention, and theories that may be far from the truth...
Even if Takashi thinks maybe it has something different then what he said if he was smart (clearly not) he would add the context beforehand that the Son gave him the USB for some reason

Also, it would've helped if the truth was reviled 3 years ago since it was hell in those 3 years
Yui may have a harder time making friends but she's probably not gonna get vandalized and everything since she killed her rapist and would be considered self-defense, it happened when she was only 14 too. People would empathize with that more than a lame excuse like killing your father's murderer even though it was self-defense and your father raped them

why is the rating so low...???

i feel like this manga gives a really realistic perspective of sexual assult

like yeah its edgy, but its obviously not edgy just for the sake of it

the mc is stupid, yes, he IS SUPPOSED to be stupid.

Dex-chan lover
One thing that i can save from this manga, it's mostly a cautionary tale about the consequences of thinking with the wrong head and the redeeming journey after making the most stupid decision in your life.

Users who are viewing this thread