Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

Well, the story is kinda stupid IMO, he can just tell the authorities the reason, why would you keep quite and be misunderstood. also no need to break that teacher phone if you're gonna kill him anyway, it's a proof of his misdeed.

story 3/10 (a stupid case of misunderstanding)
art 6/10

Dex-chan lover
Anyone new, don't base your opinion on others opinion or the rating, just read it its literally super short anyways. Some of us (including me) actually liked this and found it to be a masterpiece, If you cant handle rape or blackmail don't read it, or do idc. Last thing is if you find this manga and click on it just read it, you already clicked out of curiosity so get to reading to see if you like it, there is ALOT of negative ratings here but form your own cause mostly everyone who hated it either dropped it early and gave it a 1/10 or just clicked on the rating before even reading it. Oh and this manga isn't canon to real life, it's just the setting THIS manga is in, so keep it more fantasy than IRL oriented in your head when reading. :))

I think this manga is pretty good. Tho its a bit rushed. Many readers claim that the MC makes dumb decisions and i think thats the point of the story. The point is that our decisions will afffect not only ourselves but the people around us as well. But he did move on and made a somewhat okay decision i guess.

So overall give this manga a try. If you dont like after a few chapters then drop it but youll be misssing the point of the manga.

Take note tho this manga is a bit rush. But it has a good ending.

1/10 this quite literally shit
the mc is an asshole who ruins his family's life for a girl .
basically he is the king of Simps

Literally nothing about the situation in this manga makes any sense whatsoever. Its so dumb.

Group Leader
It was a great read. A very interesting one. Not that it was fun but... It was very fulfilling, I guess. Thanks for translating this.

One of the series that I definitely will not forget.

After every chapter, I literally slammed my computer screen down and had to walk away due to the events which occurred in it, but it was still one of the most impressionable manga that I have read so far, but not in a bad way. Just read it and you'll see what I mean.

The story is very sensitive... yet, the author showed conspicuous bravery writing/drawing this mangaー
< S P O I L E R >
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
especially about rape.
Well done Mangaka-sensei!

One of the few mangas that literally made me walk away every time I read a chapter. Such a hard hitter with a sensitive topic.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 is the dumbest move ever for that boy. This so beyond me, why the heck
he didnt tell the reasons to the police? really? protecting your little crush over your damaged family reputation?

But I'll still keep reading anyway since many people said its still interestinf short read

FOR FUCK SAKE THIS FUCKING IDIOT DUMB ASS MC LIKE WHAT? THERE'S PROOF OF HER BEING RAPED BUT DON'T WANNA GIVE THEM TO THE POLICE????

THAT'S OBSTRUCTION OF INVESTIGATION AND IT'S STUPID ENOUGH TO PROTECT SOMEONE WHO ISN'T THANKFUL OR WHATEVER.

JESUS CHRIST THIS MANGA DUMB LOGICAL MIND AND BULLSHIT WITH LIKE WHAT? UNDERGRADUATE AUTHOR OF PLAYGROUNDS CLASS AUTHOR?

IT'S FRUSTRATING THAT I READ TILL THE END JUST TO FIND SOME BULLSHIT LIKE THIS!

FUCKING, STUPID, DUMB, IDIOT AUTHOR GO TO HELL AND BURN FOR ETERNITY.

@vocAllee You gotta be f*ckcing kidding me. The author literally made the victim as some sort of manipulative bitch who is not thankful for the saving the dumbass of a boy did. This story is a huge cluster mess! If there's anything you can learn from this is that not every action you taking and thinking it is right on your own is fact pure ignorance and narcissistic. Not only you are destroying your own life but every single person you have some sort of attachment too.

The early until the middle chapter is kinda unbearable to read bcs of we know that the mc is wrong but he is still stuborn
But the ending is kinda nice and ties up everything neatly

Also, people in the comment should be more chill haha

A good manga if you hate yourself. If you hate yourself and want to torture yourself with this story and the terrible characters in it, then read this manga. I read it and I hated every second of it.

One thing for sure, the true sinner is that pedophile teacher. He's the reason why this tragedy happened.

But, truth to be told, I really hate both the lead characters personality. Male MC is an idiot who only think of himself and his crush. He doesn't think of his familiy and friends. There are so many ways to tell the truth, like he could tell the truth with some white lies in it. But he chose to be a hero. What he did is to complicate things. I know that if I'm his position, I also take into action to beat that pedo teacher but not to this extent to destroy my family/friend. He could just record it with his phone.

I feel sorry for the Female MC, to be raped multiple times is really traumatic. The only thing I don't like about her is she did not tell anyone about being raped by her teacher, even her mom did not know of what's happening with her own child. Furthermore, I really understand why her brain suddenly cannot remember of what really happened on that day, it's defense mechanism.

Male MC best friend and his mom is the real MVP.

Users who are viewing this thread