Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

I also hate the adopted son, for saying "it's only rape, my father did not deserve to dead". Hello?! Is he crazy? I know from the backstory he does not have a loving family only then he attains happiness when the pedo's family adopted him. But...but, for him to say anything like that, he's evil. To be raped multiple times is really traumatic. The victim could not handle the emotion she experiences, all she could is to murder the rapist. But what triggers to her behavior was the Male MC for hitting the pedo teacher.

Furthermore, if ever someone rape me I also Kill no TORTURE them. Like cutting their penis/clitoris.

At the end of the day, they are still children/teenager when that tragedy happened who did not know anything or how to think critical, logical and how to control their emotion. In other words they are still minor. The culprit for this tragedy is that pedophile teacher.

Yeah, this is something you read if you want to torture yourself.

The mc is just one dumb idiot who has the universe use him as its own bitch.

Goddamn why we gotta have such oai ful stories, we don't even learn anything from it.

So many people being pissed at the MC for making bad decisions and whatnot, but you should keep in mind he's a kid. He was 13 at the time of the incident and even after those three years, he's still just a kid; not to mention the fact that being stuck in an institution probably impared his development more than a little. It's easy to cast blame and say "he should have done this or that", but you can't really expect someone that young to make rational decisions based on the mind of an adult. Hell, I was a complete idiot back when I was 16, so I doubt I would've acted much smarter if I was forced to face such traumatic circumstances.

Is the title a reference to the Kobe child murders? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_child_murders

Double-page supporter
Should rename this manga to Boku no Namae wa "RETARDED"

I know this was been said a million times already, but this whole thing was so fuckin stupid. It really is just the story of an utter moron being the biggest SIMP in existence. He deserved everything that happened to him and more.

ey yo, where's the comedy tag?
the drama and tragedy feels so forced and too unrealistic it's ridiculous.
I can't bring myself to take it seriously...

Start reading it when it's only 2 chapters available online. Maybe 2018, but after years no new chapter available. So kinda forgotten it for a while.

Each of every our action had its own consequences. If you make a decision, better prepared for consequences that follows. Wether it's within prediction or not.

In the end, each event would leaves different impact for each person, for better or worse.

Anyway good read,

PS. Don't read it if you're had weak stomach, it's not gory or anything, but sure it's gonna turning up your stomach.

I liked the ending, it's not most wholesome thing, but it's somewhat real. And made you wondering, what if things weren't started that way....

Stay safe 😆

Double-page supporter
This is like the one about the girl who falls in love with her brothers killer.
I thought it would be like a retelling of Nevada-tan

Dex-chan lover
Very suspenseful. Lots of serious topics. Real consequences and gut wrenching decisions. And it has an actual ending. Recommend.

If you’re going to read this, you’ll need to suspend an inordinate amount of disbelief. The decisions and choices these characters make drive me to a point of visceral anger. Makes you really question Japanese society if these are truly realistic things that can happen.
However, I can see that these choices were written to drive a suspenseful plot and honestly, I kept reading because of that. At the very least, the ending was good.

this was the most frustrating thing ive ever read 3/10 at best do not read this shit

Users who are viewing this thread