Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

I just checked the raws, let's just say the FMC gets what she deserves.
First, a plot twist happens in the next chapter where we find out that she also beat the teacher with the bat, most likely she was the one who did the fatal blow. Second, the son of the teacher stabs her in the stomach with a knife after finding out the truth. Third, remember the photos of her getting rapped that was taken by the teacher? Yeah, someone somehow found the pics and uploaded it.

This is better than I expected, and it says its completed with 32 chapters, so at least we know when its getting closer to the end

I'm liking this series so far but fucking hell I just feel so bad the MC hope he gets a good ending

The raw link is literally just below the DESCRIPTION category.
And y'all still asking for them in comments lmao.

@YaBoiAstros so are trying to say that the society is a rock which lacks judgement and intelligence? Then fine. Btw are you siding with the society's idea of victim vlaming someone who was raped? I am not so sure about what that makes you look like.

@Xanhomey that sounds less like getting what she deserves and more like getting more pain
Okay it could have stopped at getting stabbed( though he is in the wrong cause his dad raped her)then her photoes get leaked and that was not so good. Well we will have to see whether she deseves it or not. But rape was not sth that she deserved.

this is one of those situations where i hope i am wrong,but i having this feeling this manga wont end well

Users who are viewing this thread