Boku no Noroi no Kyuuketsukihime

Can you rephrase this please? I'm confused by what you said.
Ah sorry. I meant that the story is promising. Based on the recap i watched, it seems good. I'm not sure where you can read it consistently but it is floating around on some websites on the internet. If I remember correctly, it had 3 translated chapters last time I checked but it has more chapters available in its original language.

No idea why it isn't here tho. Maybe because no official scan groups picked it up yet. Guess we gotta wait

Ah sorry. I meant that the story is promising. Based on the recap i watched, it seems good. I'm not sure where you can read it consistently but it is floating around on some websites on the internet. If I remember correctly, it had 3 translated chapters last time I checked but it has more chapters available in its original language.

No idea why it isn't here tho. Maybe because no official scan groups picked it up yet. Guess we gotta wait
I read the first volume, god it's god and win. One of the best GNs I've ever read.

Thanks so much for getting back with me.

I found out that there's 4 volumes now, so I decided to re-read Volume 1 again. I can't find Vol 4 yet, but I assume that it's a recent release. I'll probably read more tomorrow.

Have you read any of it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread