Boku no Okusan wa Chotto Kowai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - You're acting too suspicious, Shimizu-kun

Dex-chan lover
Someday it'll be nice not to have to earn money by working hard.

Dex-chan lover
Man all this rage over a women choosing to be housewife. It's so funny how retarded people who are against a character that chose this lifestyle. As they project their own bullshit on a character.

Oh a """real""" women wouldn't choose this lifestyle. It's because the author """wrote""" her this way. It's more telling that you're projecting your insecurities and jealousy over a fictional character that is enjoying her life over the stressful, lonely, boring one you have irl.

What you call a dream is the averages persons life in a certain timeframe, oh I'd say from Post war 1940 to around 1960 or so, give or take 10 years. what's your point here?

Shirahama isn't a real person dude, calm down with the "choice" stuff, not the place for it.
If she's not real person why are you bitching about the direction the story is going? She's not real why complain in first place? See how bullshit your logic is? It's obvious you care otherwise you wouldn't post anything. And getting pushback on that opinion you default to "Why do you care about a fictional character?" Hilarious

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man all this rage over a women choosing to be housewife. It's so funny how retarded people who are against a character that chose this lifestyle. As they project their own bullshit on a character.

Oh a """real""" women wouldn't choose this lifestyle. It's because the author """wrote""" her this way. It's more telling that you're projecting your insecurities and jealousy over a fictional character that is enjoying her life over the stressful, lonely, boring one you have irl.

If she's not real person why are you bitching about the direction the story is going? She's not real why complain in first place? See how bullshit your logic is? It's obvious you care otherwise you wouldn't post anything. And getting pushback on that opinion you default to "Why do you care about a fictional character?" Hilarious

This might shock you but this is all written by an "Author". Any criticism is directed at the "Author". Shocking concept I know.

Dex-chan lover
This might shock you but this is all written by an "Author". Any criticism is directed at the "Author". Shocking concept I know.
🤣 Okay and I can respond to the stupidity and bias of your initial comment. Shocking concept I know.

Dex-chan lover
Awh ye, that's the stuff
images

Dex-chan lover
What you call a dream is the averages persons life in a certain timeframe, oh I'd say from Post war 1940 to around 1960 or so, give or take 10 years. what's your point here?

Shirahama isn't a real person dude, calm down with the "choice" stuff, not the place for it.
As someone who enjoys cooking, cleaning, redecorating, etc, being a stay at home husband sounds pretty nice to me. Some people just find it pleasant and coy, regardless of gender. To think that everyone only wants to focus on their career is pretty narrow minded. I think you are the one who needs to chill and try to be a bit more open minded.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who enjoys cooking, cleaning, redecorating, etc, being a stay at home husband sounds pretty nice to me. Some people just find it pleasant and coy, regardless of gender. To think that everyone only wants to focus on their career is pretty narrow minded. I think you are the one who needs to chill and try to be a bit more open minded.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but you are just describing being single and unemployed.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t take this the wrong way, but you are just describing being single and unemployed.
You have a very narrow world view. All housewives are being trapped in a prison and all househusbands are lazy slobs? You Sound like a pretty miserable person to be around. You are welcome to take that as negatively as you desire. I hope you can better yourself in the future for the sake of those around you.

Dex-chan lover
Because this is genuinely the dream of, like I said a few threads ago, 1 in women 3 according to several polls done in the last decade in Japan, so it makes sense to see such plot point being predominant in manga, anime, LNs, etc etc.
What you call "1950's bullshit" is what many women dream for over there, are they wrong for wanting such lifestyle?

Oh, and let's not talk about how Shirahama-san CHOOSE herself this lifestyle, one she longed for since she was a kid, and, like the other person said, is enjoying every part of the process so far.

Oh, and by the way, just letting out that it is well known that Kurita Aguri, the mangaka of this, is a woman.
The person ur responding to has yet to see the irony in their extremely narrow mindset

he’s not acknowledging one yet acknowledging the other

Just let them be

But I’m use to people thinking in the most narrow minded way possible, went to school for 4 years and an extra 2 and you’d be surprised the amount of people like that

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's not hopeless. She's hopeless. Hopelessly in love.

Her choice in being a homewife is a bit weird, really. First she did have that dream, then she got a good job she was good at and enjoyed, then when it was time for marriage her father pressured her into following her original dream. It's not exactly ideal, but in the end, she's happy, and that's what matters. Even if she's a fictional character written that way.

Dex-chan lover
She used to have a job, a life, hobbies, now she stays home bored thinking her husband is cheating on her. What the fuck kind of 1950's bullshit is this?
How dare her be happier being a comfy housewife than having to live a stressful life, that’s so ugh I can’t even. Someone cancel this mangaka now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"He's hopeless... And I wouldnt have him any other way."
Aaaahhhhhh, mah heart!!! :qq:

Users who are viewing this thread