Boku no Omega yo Samenaide - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Ouch. Well, I don't think he planned it out exactly. It all just happened this way and Reiji snatched up the opportunity. The result is still the same, so I feel bad for Ao. I wonder if this'll end in a mindfuck like Sutenaide My Hero.

Lol the principal started out by saying that there’s no easy way to say it and then proceeded to say some seriously harsh things that she knows will hurt him like... double standard much?

Its not quite what i think he’s planning for it, but everything just keeps helping him. But the main prob is ao doesn’t want to be treat as how omega are treated, such as they didn’t do work cause they will just give birth n take care of children anyways. So yeah, he stepped on the bomb

*Popcorn Munch* Well, if my trauma landmine was stepped on twice... I would absolutely explode too. *Puts on 3D glasses* This means we get make-up sex next chapter right?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Awww I feel bad for MC since he liked his life before and didn't want to assume the stereotypical role of an omega and to him it seemed ML orchestrated the whole thing with selfish intentions. But they should kiss and make up soon. Pls.

Thanks for the chapter.

Wow, his coworker is an 🤬. And I feel like that’s was blatant discrimination by his workplace, and borderline illegal.

THIS!! This is what drew me in to mc in the first place!! I thought that he was too accepting of his changed situation too fast b4.

wtf is wrong with that place???? how can they do that? i know it's just a manga but it's a stupid reasoning to fired someone. and that someone is competent with his work too.

Users who are viewing this thread