Boku no Orion - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
"Who can forget someone so creepy as to give someone their own diary?" I laughed.

I like the setup so far. Something about the character personalities and scenario feel fresh for me.

Contributor
I can't stand the trope of a guy's friend turning against him because of some dumb bullshit without even hearing him out. That said, this story does seem pretty good so far.

HAHAHAHA how interesting!! ashamed to say that i kinda teared up when he was reading her diary and he was tearing up as well 😔✊

@chocoleto Same!!! My heart did clench when she wrote that it was because of him that middle school was fun🥺 but HHAHAHA i guess we’re too emotional when it comes to these scenes 😗✌🏼

@Arisa05 glad to see another softie 😔 have u read any further? i think it’s better to just stop here with the way things are going...... SSHDJDJKDKDK

Fed-Kun's army
ooohhhh???? a shoujo manga with the male lead as the focalizer? this is something new for me!

1 chapter in and it's already so fun!

Fed-Kun's army
Unattractive he says... yes so unattractive. Geez the Shojo unattractive girl it's always the best girl...

Users who are viewing this thread