Boku no Orion - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

jak

Contributor
Volume 2 Chapter 10 -----> Volume 4 Chapter 11

How does that work?

Also, nice try author. Still doesn't make me like Neko. He's a piece of shit.

Dex-chan lover
So his parents didn't shown him their love, and he was acting like an arrogant prick even when he was a child, and bcs if that we must to feel sorry for him? Really? What the bullcrap writing it is? Why such good start lead author to this ridiculous outcome - he was asshole, he still asshole, and no "papa doesn't loved me" justify you being an asshole like you are (and even realizing it, but still not even regret you behavior, bit opposite - thinks that you doing right).
Man, I'm pissed of how the character development go so far, it's bad, it's just bad...

Double-page supporter
boo hoo ~le tragic backstory~ 😢🙄 if the author uses this to try and excuse or justify any of the shit he's done up til now im gonna have a fucking seizure

Dex-chan lover
Why did he start to actually bully her? I don't get it....from his backstory he just seems like a little prick but not a full on bully. Well, as long as he treats Koito as a thing to possess and not a person, he's not going to get anywhere in sympathy with the readers.

Fed-Kun's army
Nope nope nope. If he's this much of a piece of shit as a friend, he'll be even worse as a boyfriend. He can eff right off tyvm.

Dex-chan lover
Nope, nu-uh, no. This guy is a hot mess. He needs to pull himself together before he can even contemplate the notion of dating.

Yikes, I don't know if I should keep reading this.
Nevertheless thanks Lemon scans for your efforts. Though if I were you people I'll drop this manga and look for something else.

@Shikuretto_Tsuki ah, this manga is ridiculous bad. I drop it the next chapter, I think.
Kinda want to see if the last chapters are still forgiving that black haired guy.

@Shikuretto_Tsuki but he's not only annoying but also abusing. I mean he was threatening her, saying "if try to make other friends we will stop being friends", "you always have to answer my phone calls no matter what", "if you don't do what I say or if you do something I don't like I might try suicide". I mean wtf!!!

Users who are viewing this thread