Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Awww, that's sa- *le lucky pervert happens*

and it's ruined, you ruined it.

Dex-chan lover
YEuyrLV.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It would funny if every chapter they add something to her. Here are some options:
*Witch
*Vampire
*Magical Girl
*Etc.

Dex-chan lover
>Author of "Is It Okay to Touch Mino-san There?"
I'm cautiously optimistic

Depends on how long her husband has been dead for for me to consider it to be ntr. I hope he hasn’t died a few months ago cause then I’m gone

Is that not kinda disrespect to her husband when she used his photo as a noodle cap lol? And wtf 23 and already married is that not a bit too early

Dex-chan lover
@mehdib002 Yeah. I feel it's disrespectful as all heck...
Not too early though. Though I'm not one to talk at 27 and not being married.

I think he means more of a standpoint of "you should mourn for the dead" and "let the ghosts of the past block you from advancing, for a year or more"

Fed-Kun's army
What the she uses her dead husband's memorial photo as cover for the cup noodles??? That's somehow disrespectful but still Lmao

Banned
Man that's kinda lame.

If this turns into romance MC's getting seconds lol

And yeah very disrespectful to her boyfriend. Must've been an arranged marriage if she's not too upset by it.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she's a gyaru, I'm sure her husband didn't mind her using his photo like that lol

@mehdib002 bruh imagine if your married and you die and you looking down on your wife 2 months later and she already moved on lookin for another man bruh may not be ntr but hella immoral (for me at least) and disrespectful.

Dex-chan lover
Without the lucky pervert scene you could have a solid premise.

Dex-chan lover
Young widow garyu that wants some education.
Sure man, i am in, this better go hardcore on the smut.

Huh... Her husband must've worked himself to death which kind of sucks if that's the backstory of the Gyaru's choice wanting to go University. However, that somber expression on her face after he comes back from calling the teacher. Ooof... Sigh

Thanks for bringing this manga into the limelight, and also for translation for this part 2 of this chapter.

Contributor
My take on her is, I guess she got married immediately after high school, maybe to her high school boyfriend, and was a gyaru housewife for up to 6 years. Then her hubby died young, and with what savings she has, she intends to use to pay for a college degree so she can sustain herself better with a white-collar job for college graduates.

The MC seems to be the typical weak male lead that can't handle any interaction with a woman, the type that I dislike; but I do have to give him at least some credit for pulling himself together when he learned of her special circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread