Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, right in the Trials. Too bad the killing blow was delivered by a loli-beewbs cutie.

Also, my guy is getting surprisingly good/better at pickup. Er ... I mean conversations. Too bad his conversations all lead to new potential harem members. I mean, it's only a good thing if he takes his harem seriously, right?
He's not even aware that Asahi is into him, and she's throwing herself at him hard!

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm really hoping Pilvi will be Miya future love interest or something, unfortunately I fear this will turn into another generic harem where all girls fall for the male mc because he's "nice", including Miya, who is supposedly a lesbian and sees him as nothing but a pest, cause that's how brainless harems go.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Since nobody else has talked about it yet, it seems like the new girl reminds Sora of his younger brother. Sora seems resolved to stay away from her for some reason (because "that kind of thing is too effective for me specifically"). Is he thinking that he doesn't want to be attracted to her as some way of being faithful to Miya, or is it more like she's like a little sister character that reminds him too much of his brother?

Dex-chan lover
Yep, very predictable, of course it would be only their club that gets the axe

Come on Author.....

Dex-chan lover
This manga didn't need more love interests man. Also hard to believe they're getting shut down when they're literally working for every club 24/7, unless Pres hasn't been doing the proper paper work.

Aggregator gang
The art is nice, and the story is cohesive. Despite it being "slow" we do get bits and pieces of progression, and it doesn't feel like the story has stalled. So I don't really get some of the comments already being negative when we're only at chapter 16.

Double-page supporter
Sorry guys, if this manga had just Prez maybe it would have a rapid development (the pacing isn't even bad so far it just takes a while to get chapters compared to the weekly romcom), but we all know that this is going to be 50 chapters minimum for something to happen, and that's being positive.

Double-page supporter
The art is nice, and the story is cohesive. Despite it being "slow" we do get bits and pieces of progression, and it doesn't feel like the story has stalled. So I don't really get some of the comments already being negative when we're only at chapter 16.
It's probably because most people already consider Prez the 'best girl' and the winner, so they don't care about the development of the other romantic interests with the protagonist. That and trauma with romcoms I guess

Aggregator gang
Jesus, people here are overreacting, we are ONLY in chapter 16 and people are already acting as if its kanokari 2.0. If y'all wanted fast-paced romance, read oneshots instead. This was obviously gonna be a harem from the start and if you thought otherwise that's on you.

all girls fall for the male mc because he's "nice", including Miya, who is supposedly a lesbian
Based MC, fixing girls one at a time. Shinzo Abe would be proud 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread