Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Supporter
Joined
Apr 30, 2023
Messages
193
ojZBke6.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
4,318
Ohohoho. She is going to be trouble.

I do like how the author made her "extra" helpless. The exact kind of complement to Sora. This could get potentially annoying, though I'm hoping for the best.

Also... Adashino Stella sighting! 😍
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 22, 2018
Messages
2,775
Ooof, right in the Trials. Too bad the killing blow was delivered by a loli-beewbs cutie.

Also, my guy is getting surprisingly good/better at pickup. Er ... I mean conversations. Too bad his conversations all lead to new potential harem members. I mean, it's only a good thing if he takes his harem seriously, right?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
470
Bro... she's so cute. But why a new girl😭 no harem!!

They forced so much character into this girl in such a short time, but it kinda worked?

Idk man, I'm conflicted. At least they gave her a purpose other than a new love interest, she shut the club down lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
1,698
That sad realization that the new romcom manga you like is turning into another no-progress-idiotic-MC harem manga.
:aquadrink::bleh::shamihuh:
Guys, calm down a bit... I know Kuroiwa Medaka and Kanokari have traumatized us all, but maybe she won't join the Sora bowl? Right now that's a one girl race (Mahiru has thrown the towel before the events in the manga even start)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top