Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This whole thing of her not quite remembering how her "Trial Prince" looks like has a lot of room for easy drama.

A old manga called REC had a similar premise of where the FMC had a past mystery moral support person who she looked up to.

One day a scummy guy found out about this past of hers and pretended to be the moral support guy to trick her into letting her have sex with him.

They got damn close to doing so but he stopped half-way before penetrating her (maybe).

Ch24 - 25

https://mangadex.org/title/40ea7fc1-8464-4545-a8fd-ccde3a2bf868/rec

Dex-chan lover
Man the art is really great although they could have just maintained the status quo rather than introducing a new guy that advances the plot. Even for a monthly release it's way too soon, and I have no doubt that the trialing gag will deter readers from reading the series.

Dex-chan lover
This whole thing of her not quite remembering how her "Trial Prince" looks like has a lot of room for easy drama.

A old manga called REC had a similar premise of where the FMC had a past mystery moral support person who she looked up to.

One day a scummy guy found out about this past of hers and pretended to be the moral support guy to trick her into letting her have sex with him.

They got damn close to doing so but he stopped half-way before penetrating her (maybe).

Ch24 - 25

https://mangadex.org/title/40ea7fc1-8464-4545-a8fd-ccde3a2bf868/rec
Ok I only read those two chapter but lemme just say that they brushed that shit off like it was nothing

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what is there to like on the lesbian girl.
Totally, she seems like a cow; Treats the MC like garbage, and does so because she has the hots for the person who has the hots for him (not a good reason); Is trying to force her fish onto a straight girl; literally hiding the fact that the hero who helped a girl through cancer is close by.

There's always a character who seems near irreidemable in these comics, and yet they never get a good and deserved comeuppance, they're just there to hate.

Double-page supporter
Totally, she seems like a cow; Treats the MC like garbage, and does so because she has the hots for the person who has the hots for him (not a good reason); Is trying to force her fish onto a straight girl; literally hiding the fact that the hero who helped a girl through cancer is close by.

There's always a character who seems near irreidemable in these comics, and yet they never get a good and deserved comeuppance, they're just there to hate.
I completely understand. Like, can you at least be thankful that your crush is alive because of him?

Like I know that jealousy happens but can you at least not be cold or spread bad rumors about him?

Users who are viewing this thread