Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
My goshhh their synergy is just soooo fluffing cuteeee!!! Im rooting for them. We also get a glimpse of . . . . His deceased brother(?) No wonder he wanted to do the best for rikkun (⁠´⁠;⁠ω⁠;⁠`⁠)

Thanks for the scanlationnnn

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh no! Both Asahi and Miwa are pretty great so far! I can usually pick early, but both of them were pretty good in these 4 chapters.

I like how they "summoned" that demon. No need for any horror movie shenanigans, they made Ritsu's mom slip the Asmodeus card into his room. Now if only I had that kind of summoning for the cards I want...

It makes sense that Asahi's pretty close with hospital people, she was one herself. This really helps show how strong her motivation to make people smile by trialing really is.

Sora's pretty funny though, with his lack of focus on anything other than Miwa. I really liked the adventures they took to get the materials. That fishing journey must have been awesome!

Dex-chan lover
prez is my favorite now. miwa is just a bit annoying to me for some reason. i am excited to see how this progresses but ik assuming it will be a serious with tons of content, high impact, but a relatively low chapter count.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can believe and support this romance. They got synergy, being together isn't just fun it makes them do better. Miwa could get in on this too but she lets her jealousy turn her into a worse person than she could be. Things would probably progress a lot more if she just joined the club too and learned not to let her feelings make her unreasonably mean to people...wait, wouldn't joining your crush's club that they made for something they hold dear be a pretty basic part of getting to know them getting closer? like what's happening here?

Dex-chan lover
Sora 1, Miwa 0. GG.
Oh yea, thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread