Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Supporter
Trials prince is his dead twin brother. Calling it now.
No, he's the Trials Prince (coming in here with the benefit of bingeing all 4 in a row), but he does have a younger brother who died.

And another 50 for one of them to realize they met when they were children
Sure there's only the 1 flashback we've been given, but saying they "met" when all Sora did was burst into her room, down some entirely unknown medicine, doesn't elaborate further, and leaves. Depending on how long after this happened his brother passed, he may not even had many more interactions with her.

Dex-chan lover
Heartwarming content: Yes!
Sweet romance brewing: YES!
Sad past: Oh no...

Dex-chan lover
How can other girls (or boys) even compete? these two have a pretty good thing going on for them PRECISELY because it isnt about each other but about similarly aligned goals and the willingness to attain them.

Double-page supporter
Aww that’s sweet I hope we get a chapter where he realizes how much the card was worth lol

Dex-chan lover
The plot is wholesome, the drawing is in a league of its own, especially those perspective shots

Dex-chan lover
How can other girls (or boys) even compete? these two have a pretty good thing going on for them PRECISELY because it isnt about each other but about similarly aligned goals and the willingness to attain them.
I just realized this is the better dynamic than like 99% of rom-com out there.

Dex-chan lover
Thats so damn cute that they sent him the card like that. I'm also excited to see Suzukaze fall for MC without knowing he's the trial king.

Supporter
No, he's the Trials Prince (coming in here with the benefit of bingeing all 4 in a row), but he does have a younger brother who died.

Sure there's only the 1 flashback we've been given, but saying they "met" when all Sora did was burst into her room, down some entirely unknown medicine, doesn't elaborate further, and leaves. Depending on how long after this happened his brother passed, he may not even had many more interactions with her.
If you go back and re-read it, the MC says that he'll drop by for the two days after he downed that medicine, so it's definitely not just a one-off meeting.

Dex-chan lover
I would just like to reiterate that, for somebody who tends to lose their nose whenever they smile, Prez is really, REALLY pretty.

Dex-chan lover
HA, she's fallen
Now we wait for 50+ chapters for him to realize he feels the same way
Moreso than having fallen, I kinda feel like she figured out who he actually was at some point and is playing mum about it on purpose for some reason (maybe 'cause she knows he only likes the stupid black hair girl.) I know she's a bit of an airhead but that way she dove onto his bed definitely gave major "I'm in the room with the boy I like I wanna smell his sheets" vibes. I really can't imagine her doing that if he was actually just some random friend.

Users who are viewing this thread