Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I like that it wasn't a "misunderstanding". She really did find out that Sora is her prince, but she's fully aware that he likes someone else. But that finding out that "maybe" theirs a chance, she will keep trying to get her prince. I'm liking this. Stuff like this doesn't happen until we're in the 20 or so chapters. Surprised this is happening this early on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Great chapter, love seeing the progress of those two and looking forward to the eventual confession and all that. It brings me a unique kind of satisfaction to see kouhai girl losing, she brought this on herself and now must face the consequences of her actions. I can only hope to see her get some actual development and move on cuz anything she tries in romantic pursuit is just going to be an annoying buffer to what we're actually here for.

Dex-chan lover
I know in manga everyone falls in love with a childhood someone, but honestly her reason for him is by far the dumbest... Like I hope she stops having a filter of him being a "prince" and instead realizes that he was just a weird kid who did a stupid thing like DRINKING SOMEONE'S MEDICINE IN A HOSPITAL!!!!!!! I'm fine with them ending up together but let it be because of them developing the relationship now instead of her giving him so much extra attention from a VERY stupid unkind thing.

Dex-chan lover
This was a fantastic chapter, I cant feel bad for Myaa in this situation i mean she has known for years who the prince was and kept it hidden for selfish reasons knowing full well that her crush was never going to look at her the way she wants. Depending what she does from here on out will determine if i continue to like her or not.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know in manga everyone falls in love with a childhood someone, but honestly her reason for him is by far the dumbest... Like I hope she stops having a filter of him being a "prince" and instead realizes that he was just a weird kid who did a stupid thing like DRINKING SOMEONE'S MEDICINE IN A HOSPITAL!!!!!!! I'm fine with them ending up together but let it be because of them developing the relationship now instead of her giving him so much extra attention from a VERY stupid unkind thing.

What he did saved her life.

Supporter
This whole chapter was just an absolute goldmine of faces; simply beyond compare.
image.png

image.png

2aab14bd-6afc-4fc7-aa32-2652b6f70c39_1.b23e9e0a7af0b009a1a1a17093c1b9c6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread