Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I know in manga everyone falls in love with a childhood someone, but honestly her reason for him is by far the dumbest... Like I hope she stops having a filter of him being a "prince" and instead realizes that he was just a weird kid who did a stupid thing like DRINKING SOMEONE'S MEDICINE IN A HOSPITAL!!!!!!! I'm fine with them ending up together but let it be because of them developing the relationship now instead of her giving him so much extra attention from a VERY stupid unkind thing.
The only thing stupid I see is this shit take.

She refused to take her medicine (which she seriously needed to take) due to the lack of trust she then had on the doctor when he mentioned side effects

What Sora did was reassure her that the medicine was ok for her to take, which of course saved her life...did you serious not see she looked like a literal cancer patient??

It grinds my gears when people don't properly read something then bitch about some delusion they THOUGHT they read. It's a stupid look my guy

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOO Im sooo gonna start listening bonfire asmr as well when getting flustred

Double-page supporter
i tot this chapter 7 continue chapter 6 on the last page when akizuki say when he was little he helped sick girl
curious whats the anwer that sick girl now behind him "asahi/prez"

Dex-chan lover
I think the fmc in any romance manga should stop holding back their feelings, because they are afraid of hurting their friend, get to know more about the mc then confess to him. If he reject, then you have nothing to regret afterwards and it is what it is

Dex-chan lover
I like that it wasn't a "misunderstanding". She really did find out that Sora is her prince, but she's fully aware that he likes someone else. But that finding out that "maybe" theirs a chance, she will keep trying to get her prince. I'm liking this. Stuff like this doesn't happen until we're in the 20 or so chapters. Surprised this is happening this early on.
The editor gave the author a choice - 🪓 or 🏃‍♂️. Author is smart 😉

Users who are viewing this thread