Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Mahiru and Sora had a "wonderful" date. It really did show how a scumbag would act, but I'm glad that Sora's kindheartedness shined through despite everything!

Mahiru gets some nice characterization. She loves board games because of how they can get everyone together! But she has no experience with romance, so she tries to avoid it as much as possible. Despite that, there may be roots of love starting to form in her heart...

Fuwa was a nice instigator of the chapter. She learned a lot from Sora's gentlemanly demeanor! Now she knows how to avoid bad men. And she saw just how cute Sora and Suzukaze can be!

Poor Miya though, just a bystander here. And Kaminaga gets a cameo and a mention, but it's just played for laughs!

Dex-chan lover
dude is too perfect to be with that bitch little sister

edit: now that I think about it I really hope this ends similar to "Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru" if you want to know what I mean read it, it's really good.
Holy crap, what a wave of nostalgia

Dex-chan lover
This might be the first time "the clear best girl" and FMC are both the best and I can't choose 😫
Usually the FMC is never the best

Double-page supporter
MC and Mahiru have a good relationship but I actually like them more as friends 😭

Double-page supporter
I legit had absolutely no idea Kidzania had a card game or that it was known outside Mexico, this was such a bizarre experience I had to double check I had read it right.

Double-page supporter
I'm from Mexico and I did not expect KidZania to be mentioned in a manga ever, this is also how I found out that there are
franchises all over the globe.
same, I was like "is that the same KidZania with the annoying "Kid-KidZania, Kid-KidZania, se lo que tu quieres ser" TV commercial?"

Users who are viewing this thread