Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Enter number four.. lol.. well I odn't mind as long as we get plenty more cute Akizuki-Prez moments!

Dex-chan lover
will she crush on Fuwa, Pres or Sorapoyo?
I'll be honest, I would prefer she crushes on Fuwa for two reasons.
The most obvious, so it's not one dude getting most of the attention.
The other reason is because Fuwa pretty clearly won't have her love reciprocated and she's pretty much the only one right now without a possible alternative love interest, so like this most cast would end with someone.

Like, don't we have right now like 3 girls and 2 guys? So it balances out if she crushes on Fuwa, we end with 3 pairings if we pair the spares.
Admittedly the other guy had bare minimum importance, but don't change the fact he might end with someone just so nobody ends single.

Maybe I'll make a pic showing who is in love with who :thonk:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Aight, where's the harem tag? We might as well add now, cause heaven knows that there will probably be more.

Dex-chan lover
A NEW CHALLENGER APROACHES
Appropriate seeing as I want to blast her into orbit like she's at 999% damage! We don't need no stinkin' newcomers, we need development between the oldcomers!

Prez should have just let Sora take her to marriage registration for their date.

Dex-chan lover
oh my GOD i can't take this anymore, how can you miss that a girl is in love with you when she's giving you bedroom eyes 90% of the time you're together? fucking hell, just get a room already

I have never commented on anything before but I have to talk about how wonderfully they drew that awkward-hand-hold-to-full-hand-hold on p.15.

So real. So preciously detailed.

So lewd.

Dex-chan lover
This motherfucker needs some goddamn hearing aids.
Ah, a new girl to shake things up (keep everything the same). Oh, boy.

Rant that's been building up since picking manga back up a few years ago:
Do Japanese readers require schlock? Or maybe the editors? Do they have seizures if every single storys' beats aren't exactly the goddamn same?
I just don't understand how these same tropes are treated like a foundational requirement and used again and again in almost every single manga series. You'd think they'd at least be a little original about how they deploy them.
MC can't hear important dialogue: Check
Everyone knows FMC loves MC except MC: Check
Introduce another character out of the blue to "shake things up" (slow down the story (and don't tell me to wait we all fucking know where this is going)): Check
And that's just in this one chapter. So many others used in this series so far.

It's just weirding me out because I don't understand. Is this an industry thing? A cultural thing? I mean it can't be pure coincidence that so many RomComs all share the exact same beats/use of trope.

Group Leader
The game is finally afoot, fellas. Didn't expect a new contender tho.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Man authors just love killing their stories with too many characters dont they? Gotta spice up drama to extend it by xchapters rather than telling a normal story.

Users who are viewing this thread