Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
When in doubt as a romance writer.

Add a new romantic interest to your story out of thin air.

Works 0% of the time to fix your story guaranteed.:thumbsup:
To fix, you first need to break it
Considering that we have at the moment a complete oneway triangle, this, surprisingly, might work.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did sora just admit that he remembers prez from the hospital. Or did he just say he thought she was mentally ill when they first met in the clubroom?

I really do love the subtleties of Prez's interactions with Sora, but the story would benefit so much more from fleshing out why Sora likes Fuwa so much (and also mellowing Fuwa's distaste for Sora). Frankly, there's near zero reason the author gives to like Fuwa, she's just a hurdle.
I gave the author the benefit of the doubt, but 15 chapters in and the addition of yet another girl is too much. Please don't let this manga go to shit 🥲

Please don’t make this a generic harem manga where the MC can’t decide which girl he likes during 100+ chapters… The dynamic was perfect so far.

Aggregator gang
New girl had a crush on the dead brother and now it’s weird

Also it’s no mistake that she’s related to pharmaceuticals, doubtless her father’s company had something to do with the experimental drug that saved pres.
This has to be it, surely. Suddenly shows up in the chapter where he mentions his brother had died (and was a patient six years ago.)

anf

Everyone’s talking about new girl but I’m celebrating prez admitting that she’s ok being the second wife.
harem ending goooo

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit. I thought this train derailed a while ago. Here comes the East Palestine explosion and fire part of this trainwreck :lul: :shamihuh:

Aggregator gang
This shit have too much Nisekoi vibes from the forgotten childhood to random chicks introduced this makes me wanna kms again

Damn, I can't tell who is best girl between the sisters. Mahiru's waifu power is at the same level as Miyaa-chan.
I would be fine with any of them winning. Also want MC's friend to find happiness.

Double-page supporter
Get ready for the next challenger!! Damn, my boy Sora is too sweet for this world.

Me and one of my friends have been calling every newly introduced heroin after everyone is already heavily invested in 2 or 3, a "Satsuki". Stares sadly at Ichigo 100%... they just have no chance man. Then again its only been 15 chapters... but it always feels like they come in too late.

Double-page supporter
So, 3 girls and a unlikable gremlin so far. I love Prez's faces, Mahiru's everything, and new girl's design (freckles, and long/eye covering bang)

This shit have too much Nisekoi vibes from the forgotten childhood to random chicks introduced this makes me wanna kms again
This is so far better than Nisekoi, as it doesn't have stupid interruptions during critical confessions/revealations that further delay the plot.

Users who are viewing this thread