Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Too much tonal whiplash from reading this and Fukuzatsu no Kyoudai. The nice guy vs the scumbag harem MC

At least we get definitive confirmation that Fuwa likes Sora not that that was a secret. It's pretty cute how she shows it though

Dex-chan lover
Me having to read back to check the signs
images

Dex-chan lover
MC is such a simp for Fuwa that the author needs her to be unaware of her feelings until the end of time so she doesn't win, if Prez wasn't the obvious winner girl she wouldn't have a chance even with her personality at this point. We have the perfect setup for a polyamory route here but we all know that's never going to happen so RIP Fuwa

I'm glad the author developed Fuwa a bit more here--her role in the story seemed to stagnate somewhat. I hope the author continues to flesh her out, as well as the relationships between all the characters. After all, the original premise was a true love triangle :)

Dex-chan lover
I still don't like you ... little heffer. I mean Miya. I understand why she is here (story wise) but I don't really have to like it, right? RIGHT?

In either case, bro is casually raising flags left, right, and center. Yet he still pines after an ornery firecracker with a mouth full of insults for him. I guess you like what you like. HER sister is a better choice than her.

Aggregator gang
I'm just here to see how many people skipped over(or ignored) the small details about Fuwa actually caring a lot about Sora, and being close to him for a long time, only because she constantly rebuffed his romantic advances. She's been so laser forced on Prez, that she immediately refuses anyone else, and she knew it was Sora who her crush liked which would automatically make her not like him a certain amount. All the while being super close to Sora for years, knowing who/how he really is as a person, seeing him all the time while he's best friends with her sister and crushing on her, and having inside jokes and interactions that's just between the 2 of them. There's been signs that she's actually got some form of feelings towards him despite what she says

Users who are viewing this thread