Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait a sec there, what was her disease again? Cause now that you remind me of it, I realized that it can come back again to cause drama later on.
I am pretty sure it'll show up again. I am surprised it hasn't yet. I think it was an unspecified illness. Not sure.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait a sec there, what was her disease again? Cause now that you remind me of it, I realized that it can come back again to cause drama later on.
if we get a your lie in april with this series I will actually commit something bad on the author, Sorapoyo already lost his lil bro, he doesn't deserve bad things.

Pilvi is such a cutie, even if she appeared and we all knew she wasn't even in the race, but goddamn she's moving the plot magnificiently while being a cutie patootie.
ps: still need some magic senpai.

Dex-chan lover
I guess Fuwa is legit bisexual?
Latent biromantic, to borrow from zoomer phrasing. I knew many girls who had romantic admiration for the same sex, and experimented, but settled firmly as straight in adulthood. Of the couple of exceptions, they might still identify as bisexual, but all have been in straight relationships for any long term. I think this might be a normal phase of female sexual development.

Dex-chan lover
message to younger me you're such a dumbass stop studying like a nerd and go out with friends:fml:

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what it was about this chapter but everyone was extremely cute this chapter even Miya had some great moments. I won't lie though Moi is becoming my fav more and more. I'm still rooting for Mahiru though, but it's looking less likely...

Dex-chan lover
So love pentagon now dam our boy is trying to go in Retaro's footsteps

Dex-chan lover
Latent biromantic, to borrow from zoomer phrasing. I knew many girls who had romantic admiration for the same sex, and experimented, but settled firmly as straight in adulthood. Of the couple of exceptions, they might still identify as bisexual, but all have been in straight relationships for any long term. I think this might be a normal phase of female sexual development.
so bicourious?

Dex-chan lover
I gotta bad feeling the FMC will have some kind of heath relapse scare which will cause her to either confess and tell the MMC to pursue his love or to not confess at all until the MMC confesses himself

Dex-chan lover
god thats cute but I still don't like her lmao. also bro how many hoes this dude have this is ridiculous at this point.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is monthly right? If Mahiru was actually speaking for the editor and the prez confessed to him next chapter it's gonna be the greatest manga of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread