Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Idk, most modern Harem protagonists are genuinely great (maybe even too great) dudes these days.

Like Rentou from 100 and Nariyuki from Bokuben were legit rizzing the readers. Gone are the days of Love Hina-style protagonists who are total losers.
that's two outta how many? I still remember that crossover of ore monogatari and nisekoi were Takeo still dissed Raku for being a wuss (even if he wasn't a bad MC), but Nariyuki was a good boi and Rentarou is just built different although outside of his gf he turns into a monster hahaha, while Sorapoyo helps everyone and his rizz power is an AOE.

just in perspective Nariyuki and Sorapoyo got the rizz power after learning about loss (father and lil bro)

Dex-chan lover
I'm still hoping for a love triangle where they all are happy. Our doesn't seem like the others like him romantically

Dex-chan lover
Im confused, Fuwa clearly showed romantic interest in Prez, not just admiration. Her swapping her crush to him feels super unnatural, unless she starts crushing on both at the same time(?). Author will probs pull the "it was only admiration mistaken for romantic feelings" card but it never felt that way to me. Also shes a bitch so i hope my Prez wins, big sister would b nice too.

Dex-chan lover
Its all very tiresome. Also, yurifags coping in the comments are always fun to witness.

If you think any sort of confession will happen before the last 2 chapters, well, welcome to highschool romcoms i guess.
Oregairu made the confession happen after 10 years. I guess the author wants this to be a longer running romance.

Dex-chan lover
that's two outta how many? I still remember that crossover of ore monogatari and nisekoi were Takeo still dissed Raku for being a wuss (even if he wasn't a bad MC), but Nariyuki was a good boi and Rentarou is just built different although outside of his gf he turns into a monster hahaha, while Sorapoyo helps everyone and his rizz power is an AOE.

just in perspective Nariyuki and Sorapoyo got the rizz power after learning about loss (father and lil bro)
I guess that other guy read 2 great romcoms of 2024, which I never read. Afaik protagonists think be like sledgehammers - dense as metal.

Dex-chan lover
Okay everyone! Listen up! What if all 5 of them just date, and they can share sorapoyo~

Dex-chan lover
Oregairu made the confession happen after 10 years. I guess the author wants this to be a longer running romance.
but remember that oregairu is a LN aaaand the author milked the f*ck outta his series, he stretched a lot the last volumes.
I remember at the time getting to vol 10 (I think) and feeling like the end was close, the anime premiered while we got vol 11 that was pretty much the last 2 episodes (jun 2015)... previously author was releasing 3 vol per year and suddenly we got the next one in friggin nov 2017 and released yearly, author took the long ride by choice to stretch it (sorry for the rant)...
if this series is from a novel we are doomed, if not as a manga we can expect in not that much of time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Im confused, Fuwa clearly showed romantic interest in Prez, not just admiration. Her swapping her crush to him feels super unnatural, unless she starts crushing on both at the same time(?). Author will probs pull the "it was only admiration mistaken for romantic feelings" card but it never felt that way to me. Also shes a bitch so i hope my Prez wins, big sister would b nice too.
Not surprising, like bruh, the girl she likes literally based her entire personality on the guy she likes.
Fuwa's development is not that unnatural if you take into account what lol126 noticed.

Fuwa was in a way, loving a reflection of the MC without even realizing it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, guess it's all just straight romances now. Just when you think you've found something with some representation, they chuck it aside and now it'll turn into a generic straight harem plot with all the girl aiming at the one guy.
you're barking up the wrong tree for representation but yeah i liked the yuri in here, gave it some variety to what otherwise is now a regular harem romance

Users who are viewing this thread