Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
CALLED IT LMAO

Anyway, with this and Asahi's deadline, I think we're almost done with this (we all know who's gonna win anyway :meguusmug: )

Dex-chan lover
Ah. You little gremlin... I knew there was an actual human heart inside that tiny, belligerent frame of yours.

Pilvi being deathly afraid of cubes is so inexplicably endearing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to see how many people skipped over(or ignored) the small details about Fuwa actually caring a lot about Sora, and being close to him for a long time, only because she constantly rebuffed his romantic advances. She's been so laser forced on Prez, that she immediately refuses anyone else, and she knew it was Sora who her crush liked which would automatically make her not like him a certain amount. All the while being super close to Sora for years, knowing who/how he really is as a person, seeing him all the time while he's best friends with her sister and crushing on her, and having inside jokes and interactions that's just between the 2 of them. There's been signs that she's actually got some form of feelings towards him despite what she says
I just wish that author didn't do this so sooner. Like this, it's like Fuwa's always been in love with Sora but just was unaware of it. I really wanted the author to take some more time developing Fuwa's feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Me having to read back to check the signs
images
The public bath chapter and the cosplay in the park chapter.

Too much tonal whiplash from reading this and Fukuzatsu no Kyoudai. The nice guy vs the scumbag harem MC

At least we get definitive confirmation that Fuwa likes Sora not that that was a secret. It's pretty cute how she shows it though
The only good choice is his crush sister. The table-gamer girl.

Double-page supporter
I'm just here to see how many people skipped over(or ignored) the small details about Fuwa actually caring a lot about Sora, and being close to him for a long time, only because she constantly rebuffed his romantic advances. She's been so laser forced on Prez, that she immediately refuses anyone else, and she knew it was Sora who her crush liked which would automatically make her not like him a certain amount. All the while being super close to Sora for years, knowing who/how he really is as a person, seeing him all the time while he's best friends with her sister and crushing on her, and having inside jokes and interactions that's just between the 2 of them. There's been signs that she's actually got some form of feelings towards him despite what she says
unfortunately her inability to not be a massive bitch because her "HOW DARE YOU CAUSE MY CRUSH TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SAVED HER FROM DYING OF CANCER AS KIDS!" antics kinda put a kibosh to any of that actually going anywhere :V

Group Leader
You guys realize that "like" doesn't have to be romantic, right? Like you have enough emotional intelligence to notice Miya and Sora are on good terms (like dude, characters even tell you this, it's not even subtext), but also to see that's a completely different thing from romantic interest?

Double-page supporter
You guys realize that "like" doesn't have to be romantic, right? Like you have enough emotional intelligence to notice Miya and Sora are on good terms (like dude, characters even tell you this, it's not even subtext), but also to see that's a completely different thing from romantic interest?
We're just going to ignore that little page in an earlier chapter where for a brief moment Miya has a flashback to one of the moments that seemingly made her fall for Prez when Sora accidentally does the exact same thing in the exact same pose?

Group Leader
We're just going to ignore that little page in an earlier chapter where for a brief moment Miya has a flashback to one of the moments that seemingly made her fall for Prez when Sora accidentally does the exact same thing in the exact same pose?
I'm not saying there's no unrealized attraction going on, just that it isn't really like Miya's been in love with him all along like some people in this thread apparently think this means.

Dex-chan lover
Girl don't join a fight that will guaranteed you getting yo ass beaten bruh

Dex-chan lover
nigga what?? how... they had this one interaction and she completely forgets about asahi?

Dex-chan lover
unfortunately her inability to not be a massive bitch because her "HOW DARE YOU CAUSE MY CRUSH TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN YOU SAVED HER FROM DYING OF CANCER AS KIDS!" antics kinda put a kibosh to any of that actually going anywhere :V
Oh wait a sec there, what was her disease again? Cause now that you remind me of it, I realized that it can come back again to cause drama later on.

Users who are viewing this thread